Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie,you are too funny with that picture

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Skip wrote on Aug 23, 2007 10:31 PM:

" Yeah ! Now I am an Extremist ! "Anchor babies" "Anchor babies" "An"Anchor babies" "anchor babies" "Anchor babies" "Anchor babies" And all this time I thought I was a concerned American Citizen, worried about the mass invasion of Illegal Aliens from foreign countries. Where am I going to move when California becomes bankrupt? "

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/08 ... ogcomments
    Hey Skip I see they pulled your post...I suppose I wil be right behind you

Update I just checked and they have posted my comment....check it out
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

HEY,I just thought of this one -they give a whole new meaning to"MOTHERS LITTLE HELPER"
    Oh, no, I'll never be able to listen to the Rolling Stones song again without visions of little dancing anchor babies in my head.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The media should voluntarily ban today's hate speech ("anchor babies")
    Sorry, Raoul...I'm not the media so I'll continue to use the correct term...anchor babies. It has a certain degenerate ring to it...and I like that. Furthermore, do not even try to control my language with your PC crap.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    Notice when the truth hurts the open border crowd always fall back to calling us racists! I admit it's very clever in an evil sort of way. Basically, they don't want us to educate our fellow Americans about how absurd anchor babies are. Since we found a sore spot, I suppose it would only be sporting for us to really get the word out on the real problems caused by ANCHOR BABIES? Like how illegals breed to gain citizenship, to take over America and drive up taxes while reducing benefits for us.

Don't you just love .... ANCHOR BABIES!

illegal aliens dont like the terms "illegal alien" or "anchor baby" because both terms hit the nail square on the head. the truth is out there. they dont like the spot light being turned on them and their tactics. but they all know that they enter illegally and have babies to "anchor" their families here.

I thought 'anchor babies' was the POLITE term.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

No its the Politically Correct Term! :P
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss

I think Geraldo's mustache is an Anchor Baby

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast