Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Vistan wrote on Aug 26, 2007 10:05 PM:

" I think it's kind of cute - all the anchor babies being pushed around in their little carriages. "

Add Your Comments or Letter to the Editor

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/08 ... _23_07.txt

Do you think the term 'anchor babies' is racist or hate speech?

Yes (13 Votes, 3%)

No (371 Votes, 96%)

Not sure (4 Votes, 1%)

http://www.nctimes.com/

POLL ON FRONT PAGE LOWER RIGHT SIDE
    POLL SHOULD BE UP UNTIL 5:00PM PDT TUESDAY

Yes (15 Votes, 3%)

No (454 Votes, 95%)

Not sure (5 Votes, 1%)

http://www.nctimes.com/
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

In San Diego many illegal invaders took advantage of our country, our hospitals and us on a regular basis. Many would cross the border and flee for the hospital. Some would sneak in and stay at safe houses near the hospitals. When the time would come they would be right near by to make it. Now I hear they can get close to the time, pull up in the parking lot of the hospital and take a pill that will induce labor.

I wasn't going to say, "lock jawed leeches", but man, I just see no reason to hold it in.

They want US to feel sorry for them???

In the sixties there wasn't enough room for the citizens of the country to have children but the criminals in business sure seem to be getting plenty of help from our own (?) Federal Government in finding room for their illegal labor.

Then the hospital bills are just the itsy teeny weenie tip of the iceberg. After that these lock jawed leaches go on to attach themselves to America's social tit and milk us dry for several generations. Many don’t marry to keep attached and then their men work for cash under the table. It adds up to a tidy sum.

It will take a political mastectomy to remove them and the sooner the better. Before you know it they will be whining to the Supreme Court for more and more and more.

Well what about the people that do have a right to these services and a right to not be leached dry by those that have no business being here in the first place?!

This story may seem a little harsh to some but I feel it is very, very pale and honestly, very, very kind compared to the harshness of the drain of the lock jawed leeches on our once great nation.

Yes

(16 Votes, 3%)

No

(449 Votes, 96%)

Not sure

(5 Votes, 1%)

My mother came here legally (CANADA) and did it the right way!!! And she taught us to be proud of our counrtry and I am. This is an invasion by people who do not know how to fix their own problems so they come here and create more for us to ive with. My daughter who is in 6th grade was recently told she was white trash and that the Mexicnas are better than her. Mind you now this is in 6th grade and in California no doubt! I grew up with all the grafitti of La Raza and Chicano Power. They do not give a darn about this country. What really gets me, is say they take all the states and land they claim is theirs. Well it is still going to be Mexico so where would they be headed next to find jobs, to our other states that they did not get. Doesnt make much sense. I am tired of seeing them trying to burn our flags while they fly theirs. That just burns me up. We need to make sure that all of us stay heated on this issue because ther is still alot coming our way and we need to be prepared to protect our country from invasion, it is supposed to be the FEDS job, but as we all know thats not going well at all.

Welcome to ALIPAC, loulou. Your going to like it here!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234