Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    I thought 'anchor babies' was the POLITE term.
    Especially since WE'VE paid for them!

Re: "ANCHOR BABIES" IS HATE SPEECH : NCT COMMENTAR

Well, To use the term "anchor baby" as being an extremist is the authors opinion...I dont agree with that statement at all...But if you want to term me or anyone else as an extremist because we use that term, so be it...let me tell you though what I find to be extreme...

A) 300,000 Anchor babies being born in California ALONE in the last year...this doesnt count the other 49 states...
    B) Medicaid and other means tested funding being given to support those anchor babbies...
    C) Those anchor babies then over crowding our schools and helping to dilute the education that Americans have paid taxes for...
    D) Anchor babies then grow up to facilitate migration to the US for other family members...hence the "term" anchor baby..
    E) In 2003, 70 percent of the 2,300 babies born in San Joaquin General maternity ward were from illegal aliens. That number has exploded today with over three million illegal aliens residing in California. That’s why 77 hospitals in border states were going bankrupt in 2003, but Senator John McCain wrote a rider into the Medicaid Bill for $1.4 billion of OUR tax dollars

If anyone here doesnt find these facts extreme...then your head is stuck in the sand....I for one have had enough....the 14th Amendment needs to be repealed...To say that the term "Anchor Baby" is hate speech is just another slant the morons use to try to make others look like racists...and I will admit to being bigoted...I hate stupid people..

Those are shocking facts, Skip. I just talked with a grading contractor today, who is doing work on the house lot next to mine. He moved from San Diego to North Carolina to flee the invaders. He had hoped he had gone to a state that was much less impacted than Mexifornia...but he said in the year I've been in NC, it's better than California, but he sees lots of problems here, as well. Also, he said that 5 years ago when his son was born in a hospital near the border, his was the only non-Mexican among 40 babies in the maternity ward.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Population Clocks
    U.S. 302,688,611
    World 6,613,852,408
    20:20 GMT (EST+5) Aug 24, 2007
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: "ANCHOR BABIES" IS HATE SPEECH : NCT COMMENTAR

Quote Originally Posted by Skip

'Anchor babies' is hate speech

By: RAOUL LOWERY CONTRERAS - Commentary

all children born in the United States as "natural-born" citizens, except for children born to foreign diplomats, Indians and children of invading soldiers.
    If illegal colonizers aren't "invading soldiers" I don't know what other term would apply except possibly progenators of anchor babies.

Why U.S. vs Wong Kim Can Never Be Considered Settlement of Birthright Law...

http://federalistblog.us/2006/12/us_v_w ... dered.html

This site will also make you an expert on the 14th Amendment.

Medi-Cal pays for over 100,000 births by undocumented women

By: North County Times -
    Last modified Sunday, December 24, 2006 8:35 PM PST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- More than 100,000 undocumented women each year bear children in California with expenses paid by Medi-Cal, according to state reports.

Such births and related expenses account for more than $400 million of the nearly $1 billion that the program spends annually on health care for illegal immigrants in California, the Los Angeles Times reported, citing state reports.

California long has been one of the more generous states in offering such benefits to illegal immigrants, covering everything from pregnancy tests to postpartum checkups.

Many illegal immigrants who might otherwise shy away from government services view care associated with childbirth as safe to seek.

"I wasn't afraid at all," said Sandra Andrade, an illegal immigrant from Colombia who recently gave birth at a Los Angeles hospital. "I'd always heard that pregnant women are treated well here."

Nationally, a debate is simmering about the costs of providing medical care to illegal immigrants.

Anti-illegal immigration groups argue that "birthright" U.S. citizenship for babies born in America is an incentive for illegal immigrants to have their children here.

"I think most Americans think that while they certainly don't want to do anything to harm children you cannot have a policy that says anybody in the world come here and have a baby and we have a new American," said Ira Mehlman, a spokesman for the Federation of American Immigration Reform, an immigration control group based in Washington, D.C.

Prenatal care is one of the most controversial aspects of providing health care to illegal immigrants.

While labor and delivery long have been considered emergencies, entitled to some federal reimbursement, federal officials have often balked at covering prenatal care. Generally, the state and federal governments share the cost of Medicaid programs, called Medi-Cal in California.

Advocates of such coverage say it's cheaper to pay for prenatal care than risk complications that could saddle the government with huge medical bills.

"Without prenatal care, there's a serious risk that a child will be born with severe disabilities," said Lucy Quacinella, a lobbyist for the Los Angeles-based social service nonprofit group Maternal and Child Health Access. "The cost of caring for that child over a lifetime is astronomical when you compare the cost of having provided the prenatal care."

Still, investing in pregnant illegal immigrants is costly.

Births and prenatal care are the biggest single outlay by Medi-Cal for illegal immigrants' health care, with the rest going for various other emergency treatments, limited breast and cervical cancer treatment, abortions and some nursing home care, according to the state.

In Los Angeles County's public and private hospitals, undocumented women accounted for 41,240 Medi-Cal births in 2004, roughly half the deliveries covered by the public program.

In the four county-run hospitals alone, undocumented women and their newborns will receive more than $20 million in delivery, recovery, nursery and neonatal ICU services this year, according to a county estimate.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/12 ... 122509.txt

More than 100,000 undocumented women each year bear children in California with expenses paid by Medi-Cal, according to state reports.

Such births and related expenses account for more than $400 million of the nearly $1 billion that the program spends annually on health care for illegal immigrants in California, the Los Angeles Times reported, citing state reports.
    Caliornia, this country and every politician that doesn't support immediate repeal of the 14th amendment are out of their minds.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess any words that offend the libs may be stricken by simply having their old media stop using them. First Amendment? Whazzat? Regarding the term itself, I'd opine the word wasn't used until recently. Just like the terms MOD EDIT etc., weren't used for decades because they were considered rude and almost profane. But then came the arrogance. The millions. The marches, and all the rest. All of a sudden, many folks didn't care much for manners, polite words, thoughtful conversation. I've seen the level of resentment ratchet up in many places over the past couple of years. Too bad but not as bad as anchor babies. And another thing. I'd bet my boots most here on ALIPAC are more familiar with the 14th Amendment and its ramifications than this dopey writer. And everyone I've heard, wants the 14th Amendment changed to prevent this trick by pregnant Mexican mamas.
    '58 Airedale

Comments On This Story

ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME ! wrote on Aug 24, 2007 7:58 PM:

" If you are ready for the adventure of a lifetime, TRY THIS:Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas,international law, or any of that nonsense. Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical care for you and your entire family. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. Procreate abundantly. Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural USA thing. You would not understand, pal." Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper. Procreate abundantly. Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system. Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal presence in Mexico. Drive around with no liability insurance and ignore local traffic laws. Procreate abundantly. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers. Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time or soon dead. Because it will never happen. It will not happen in Mexico or any other country in the world except right here in the United States, Land of the naive and stupid, idiotic politically correct politicians. If you agree, pass it on. If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Mexico or Iraq. "

Why? wrote on Aug 24, 2007 8:04 PM:

" Why do people who can least afford to have kids, have the most. And when they get to California, the state will pick up most of the tab for all U.S. Citizen kids. it is no wonder they rush here before having their kids. WE PAY FOR THEM AND WE SUBSIDZE THEM! And then if that is not bad enough when we call them ANCHOR BABIES, we are accused of being Racists and hate Mongers. They may find the term offensive, but I find the arrangement to be appaling. GO BACK TO THE COUNTRY OF YOUR CITIZENSHIP. "

To Mr. CONTRERAS wrote on Aug 24, 2007 8:19 PM:

" Thank you so much for enlightening me to what the "Q" word is. I have never heard of that before or have heard that term used. I also find it quite interesting to find out that the "A" "B", words are now used to describe United States Latinos whether they are Citizens or not. We all know what the "N" word is all about as Johnny Cochran enlightened us during the OJ Trial, and the term “Homoâ€

GOOGLE : RAOUL LOWERY CONTRERAS

Raoul Lowery Contreras is a Mexican-American author, radio talk show host, and columnist, and aspiring politician, known for his centrist politics. He has gained notoriety as a defender of immigrants, illegal and otherwise, especially those from his native Mexico.

His writing is somewhat controversial and usually draws passionate agreement or virulent criticism. He is reviled by the anti-immigration crowd as well as the more radical Chicano activists. He is a member of the Republican party and entered his name in a bid to become a committee member of the San Diego County Republican board in 2004.

Books

Illegal Immigrant: A Dagger Into the Heart of America?? ISBN 0-915745-61-5
    Jalapeño Chiles, Mexican Americans and Other Hot Stuff. ISBN 0-595-29256-9
    A Hispanic View of American Politics and the Politics of Immigration. ISBN 0-595-25691-0
    The New American Majority, Hispanics, Republicans & George W. Bush. ISBN 0-595-23249-3

Raoul Lowery Contreras
    Candidate for
    Member, Republican Party County Central Committee; County of San Diego; Assembly District 75

Biographical Highlights
    Party: Republican
    Consultant and/or spokesman for Rescue California Committee-the Recall; spokesman for No on Prop. 10, 1998; Consultant to Darrel Issa, 2000
    Official Surrogate, Bush for President, 2000
    Author: The New American Majority, Hispanics, Republicans & G.W. Bush
    Author: A Hispanic View of American Politics and the Politics of Immigration
    Author: Jalapeno Chiles, Mexican Americans and Other Hot Stuff
    Columnist: http://www.calnews.com; Hispanicvista.com

Top Priorities if Elected
    To promote more diversity in the Republican Party
    To Re-elect President George W. Bush
    To build more Party strength in San Diego County

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast