Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Was Arellano arrest staged?

For one year the authorities didn't arrest her in her sactuary knowing that the publicity won't do ICE any good.

2 theories..#1 - since there was no 'media' action of an arrest in that Chicago church, she and her illegal advocates planned a staged arrest, in the middle of an immigration rally! Who knows if those were ICE agents, since every news article i searched says ICE could not confirm!

#2 - Booshy and Chertzky planned this all along to drive a point that they are serious about enforcement to appease skeptics in Congress... of course so they can push for immigration reform and guest worker program. Until there is proof Elvira is in prison, she could well be in a Federal safehouse hot tub watching 'el poco loco' on a flat screen tv.

I guess we'll have to wait if this arrest blows up in the news tomorrow...

No.

She claimed sanctuary and she left it. She got what she got.

She was the one popping off that she was not afraid to get arrested. So she got what she asked for.

We can't allow people like that to taunt our government or the men and women of ICE that work hard every day trying to enforce our laws.

She's a criminal and she is being deported.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I heard that this so called "arrest" will take this to court with the help of the ACLU and other hispanic organizations and bring her case to the court since California has very liberal judges that sides with Illegals.

They can't, it's federal law. They are just blowing smoke.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    They can't, it's federal law. They are just blowing smoke.

Dixie
    Dixie, I'm afraid I'm with daggul on this...meaning highly suspicious. This is California, the land of Sanctuary cities, massive illegal alien population, hispanic influence, Mayor "Tony" (among others), AND the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Don't forget they managed to rule Prop 187 unconstitutional here despite overwhelming support by California voters not to give illegals benefits. Elvira is a poster child for the cause to them. And even more than that little Saulito is. We are going to watch what California does very carefully.

I found it too convenient that Elvira and her entourage chose not to attend the LA Rally but "had a small one at City Hall!". I suspect she may have met with some key people there. If she isn't deported immediately my suspicions will be peaked even more. They've lost in the court of public opinion, now they're going to try to use the Judicial system with their well-placed judges.

HAS SHE NOT ALREADY BEEN ORDERED OUT BY A FEDERAL JUDGE?IM NOT SURE IF CALIF HAS JURISDICTION.WOULD THEY NOT HAVE TO GO BACK EAST TO GET TO A HIGHER COURT?NOTHING WOULD SURPRISE ME THOUGH BECAUSE STALINIST DONT CARE ABOUT LAW.

She was ordered to appear. She's already convicted and was picked up on a warrant.

She is not eligable for citizenship because of her SS ID theft conviction. She's going to be deported. She can not get out of it. This will be her 2nd deportation and she had the anchor baby after she returned the first time.

She's just trying everything she can to get away with it and it's not going to work. She has like three stikes against her. Bye Bye

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    She was ordered to appear. She's already convicted and was picked up on a warrant.

She is not eligable for citizenship because of her SS ID theft conviction. She's going to be deported. She can not get out of it.

Dixie
    I like your stoic attitude, Dixie. I just hope you're right.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Somebody has got to play the hard ass.

I said warrant but it's a deportation order. The judge has spoken.

Dixie

I hope you are right Dixie,I have just seen too many things lately that make me question whether any laws/sentences actually get enforced.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast