Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard on the news this morning that she is already in Mexico and has been deported. ???

This means automatic prison time when she comes back (to be with her sonny boy).
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i hear this on the top of the hour network news on the radio
    elvira has already been deported back to mexico but just to tijuana

You are correct. She has been deported and is now in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    They can't, it's federal law. They are just blowing smoke.

Dixie
    Dixie, I'm afraid I'm with daggul on this...meaning highly suspicious. This is California, the land of Sanctuary cities, massive illegal alien population, hispanic influence, Mayor "Tony" (among others), AND the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Don't forget they managed to rule Prop 187 unconstitutional here despite overwhelming support by California voters not to give illegals benefits. Elvira is a poster child for the cause to them. And even more than that little Saulito is. We are going to watch what California does very carefully.

I found it too convenient that Elvira and her entourage chose not to attend the LA Rally but "had a small one at City Hall!". I suspect she may have met with some key people there. If she isn't deported immediately my suspicions will be peaked even more. They've lost in the court of public opinion, now they're going to try to use the Judicial system with their well-placed judges.
    Well then I'm glad they arrested her in LA instead of nabbing her in Chicago when she left the church (although I'm not sure why they waited).
    And Dixie's right. She has been ordered out, just like she was here illegally to begin with. It's her choice to leave her child behind.

MW
    Am I the only one here who thinks she should have went directly to prison? Deportation for an illegal immigrant is not a punishment. Shouldn't she pay for the two felonies she committed?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Am I the only one here who thinks she should have went directly to prison? Deportation for an illegal immigrant is not a punishment. Shouldn't she pay for the two felonies she committed?
    I agree. She should be prosecuted for breaking our laws.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    I agree too! She didn't just come into the country illegally too, she also had fraudulent documents and lied many times.. She also ignored a deportation order by the federal government! She should have been thrown in federal jail for awhile before deported!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I agree with that MW in theory but the fact is if we imprisoned every illegal who has committed document fraud we probably wouldn't deport any of the millions of them; we'd have to build thousands of new prisons. But if she shows her face on this side of the border again I think we should DEMAND it. What's with her being dropped off in Tijuana anyway...what happened to Bush's program of internal repatriation? I thought they are supposed to be returning them to their areas of origin?

Yes, she should pull prison time BUT I think we've carried her long enough. Why feed and house her sorry butt for another few months? Allow her crew of cretins to bi@#h and gripe about her incarceration and make MORE demands?

NO. Personally, I'm just thrilled she's gone, if in fact she really is. I still wanna see it for myself. And if she's any kind of mother she will bring her son to Mexico with her instead of being away from him.

I know the visa system pretty well, maybe when her son is 18 yrs old and earns enough money, he can apply for her to get a Visa to the U.S. (ROFL). She can hire all the lawyers in the world, it won't matter! She can't get back in legally that is.

I'm glad she's gone no matter how or why. At least now she won't be costing us tax payers any more money (minus her son).

MW, I think you are absolutely right. My understanding is that if you are caught entering the US illegally, it is a misdemeanor, you get deported and can never come here again legally. If you are caught a second time, that is a felony punishable by fines and imprisonment. THEN you are deported again when your sentence is served. Something doesn't smell right here! I understand ICE wanting to simply deport her and put the whole mess behind them, but if they deport her without complying with the law regarding the felony, doesn't that open the doors to all sorts of legal challenges for the future? How about some feedback on this from some of you legal-eagles???

Either way I'm glad the woman is gone. My next question is,"Why has the Methodist pastor not been charged with harboring a fugitive???

cvangel, we wouldn't need to build more prisons as you suggested, we could simply put them to work building that fence! When the sentence ends, walk across to Mexico (if that is your country of origin) and you are officially deported!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast