Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is at the heart of the illegal immigration problem- our elected officials, who swear an oath to uphold the laws of the land, and the minute their hand comes down they do as they damn well please.

Enough is enough.

If this sheriff refuses to do his job, then he should be arrested immediately for aiding and abetting illegal immigration. If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem!

Re: Ariz. Sheriff Will Refuse to Enforce Immigration Law ABC

"If the chief of police or sheriff takes a squad out and says to them that their only duty is to go out and round up illegal immigrants, they are going to racially profile," said Dupnik.
    He is making this up, nowhere does the law require jurisdictions to have an "illegal alien" squad. So is he stupid or instead have an evil agenda?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I emailed a formal complaint to the internal affairs department of Pima County Sheriff department requesting the sheriff be immediately arrested for disobeying his oath of office.

their email address is ia@pimasheriff.net

What's the problem? I heard today that the majority of the Arizona law was copied and pasted from Federal Law, that is never enforced?

They should just fire the police dude. Arizona does not need more civil disobedience then they already have.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Pima County, Ariz., Sheriff Clarence Dupnik says he won't enforce the state's new controversial immigration law when it goes into effect because he thinks it is "racist."
    He should be given a direct order to enforce the law or be terminated immediately!
    Don't worry, his voters will evaluate his performance and vote accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Pima County, Ariz., Sheriff Clarence Dupnik says he won't enforce the state's new controversial immigration law when it goes into effect because he thinks it is "racist."
    He should be given a direct order to enforce the law or be terminated immediately!
    Don't worry, his voters will evaluate his performance and vote accordingly.
    That's what worries me. Are their many anchor babies and illegal invaders in Pima County which might support actions of this turncoat?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"If we go out and look for illegal immigrants, they accuse us of racial profiling and we can get sued. And if some citizen doesn't think we're enforcing the state law, they can sue us too."

"If the chief of police or sheriff takes a squad out and says to them that their only duty is to go out and round up illegal immigrants, they are going to racially profile," said
    Has the sheriff even read the law? Officers are not 'go out and look for illegal immigrants,...' nor will it be 'their only duty is to go out and round up illegal immigrants...'

Don't think I've ever heard so many emotionally charged negative comments about anything political in my life as in the past few days.

This country looks weak and foolish when it doesn't want to enforce it's own laws.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard Russell Pearce on the radio the other night and he ticked off an impressive list of groups in Arizona that support this law, includuing I believe a majority of the sheriffs (wish I could find a list that outlined these groups).

Anyway, you won't hear the MSM advertising this as this doesn't fit their agenda.

Re: Ariz. Sheriff Will Refuse to Enforce Immigration Law ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

"If the chief of police or sheriff takes a squad out and says to them that their only duty is to go out and round up illegal immigrants, they are going to racially profile," said Dupnik.
    He is making this up, nowhere does the law require jurisdictions to have an "illegal alien" squad. So is he stupid or instead have an evil agenda?
    He's probably been chatting with Isabel Sanchez.
    "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast