Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California might be next if Poizner gets elected Gov. He already said he'd cutoff illegals. Regards, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by BobF
    California might be next if Poizner gets elected Gov. He already said he'd cutoff illegals. Regards, Bob.
    I hate to be a downer, but there's probably a better chance of Hell freezing over. He will be getting my vote, however.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

And to think this came from the Lost Angeles Times.

Way to go Arizona! Just doing the jobs the federal government refuses to do.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Arizona rocks!!

Hip hip hooray!!

Thank-you to the people and legislators of Arizona for leading the way!!
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Proud to be an Arizonan today. Now if we can just get rid of MCcain.

Here is the bill http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070p.htm

But it is not signed into law yet that I know of...so hold on to your hat...

The bill prevents any government agency from formulating policies to prevent enforcement of immigration laws and permits citizens to sue if they believe a law enforcement agency is failing to enforce the law.
    Arizona State Senator Pearce is my hero.

Sounds like Governor Brewer is going to sign it, which is also terrific. I wonder if she is pretty consistent on this issue? or unreliable? If she is on our side, I kind of hope Sheriff Arpaio doesn't run against her next governors election, as he has been talking about. Arpaio is SUCH a terriffic Sheriff, who knows law enforcement, and enforces the law regardless of how the Obama Admin tries to stop him. He is one of a kind. I would hate to see Maricopa Co lose him, and get some open-borders replacement. If Brewer is gov, Arpaio is sheriff, and Pearce is a state senator - that is a very WINNING combination for the citizens of Arizona (and the rest of us).
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS! Good for Arizona and well deserved for their HARD WORK. Bad for other States whose Lawmakers do not have enough backbone to PROTECT their citizens while the Feds refuse! The ILLEGALS will leave Arizona and flee to other Pro-ILLEGAL states

ILLegal ALIENS

What is the argument here? every single alien "BROKE THE LAW!" Our Government, past & present, Republican & Democrat, have allowed the invasion of 20 to 30 million criminals and uneducated peons which is the largest invasion of any Nation, at any time, by any means & in direct violation of Article IV, Section IV of our Constitution.

This refusal to abide by our Constitution or enforce our Immigration Laws should be classified as Treason of the most foul kind, & as grounds for impeachment & trials for Treason!

Not only have they allowed the invasion, they force American tax payers to pay Billions on Billions of dollars to provide Welfare, Prison cells, Educate the invaders numerous children, and free medical care, at the same time the invading horde break numerous laws and massive document fraud, & are destroying our schools, hospitals, communities, culture and standard of living while Robbing, Raping, Killing & Assaulting American Citizens WAKE UP PEOPLE!

MW
    I suspect we'll be hearing from the ACLU on this issue in the very near future.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast