Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Patriot's ~ Thank you for trying ~ As far as those that voted for McCain ~ You lost any and ALL Support from this Veteran ... Bye Bye Arizona.. I'll pray that you gently get sucked into Mexico

Thats what the Globalists too Include McCain want
    That is BS. And uncalled for..
    Everyone was so proud,"1070" passing state enforcement laws then something goes sour and the condescending
    immature attitude.
    You insult those that are on the front lines and have been working hard.
    How dare you.
    McCain sucked, Hayworth sucked more. Thats all Arizona said today.Direct your mud slinging to McCain. Write him a letter describing your disgust.A letter that goes in an
    envelope with a stamp if you remember how. That may be more pro active
    than insulting Arizona.
    No, Hayworth sucked a little, McCain sucked massively. Arizonans should know that better than anyone. McCain is one of the main CAUSES of Arizona's invasion problem. They - 60% of AZ Repub/independent voters - just re-nominated the CAUSE of their invasion.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Patriot's ~ Thank you for trying ~ As far as those that voted for McCain ~ You lost any and ALL Support from this Veteran ... Bye Bye Arizona.. I'll pray that you gently get sucked into Mexico

Thats what the Globalists too Include McCain want
    That is BS. And uncalled for..
    Everyone was so proud,"1070" passing state enforcement laws then something goes sour and the condescending
    immature attitude.
    You insult those that are on the front lines and have been working hard.
    How dare you.
    McCain sucked, Hayworth sucked more. Thats all Arizona said today.
    Direct your mud slinging to McCain. Write him a letter describing your disgust.A letter that goes in an
    envelope with a stamp if you remember how. That may be more pro active
    than insulting Arizona.

Tell em! You guys cant do it all. The rest of the states need to come together.

The government knows where these illegals are pouring in at and they should know where the over stayed visa ones are as well.

My condolences to Arizonians who have fought the good fight. At least you tried.

My advice to those "fellow patriots" who so callously dismiss your misery is to recognize they are in exactly the same boat where ever in this nation they reside.

We are all surrounded by fools, and vastly outnumbered. Kicking a brother when he is down is shameful and self defeating.

Time to close ranks brothers and sisters. We are about to be overrun...

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    My condolences to Arizonians who have fought the good fight. At least you tried.

My advice to those "fellow patriots" who so callously dismiss your misery is to recognize they are in exactly the same boat where ever in this nation they reside.

We are all surrounded by fools, and vastly outnumbered. Kicking a brother when he is down is shameful and self defeating.

Time to close ranks brothers and sisters. We are about to be overrun...
    My condolences also to those Arizonans who fought the good fight, but I have no condolences for the 60% of Arizona repubs/independents who just voted to re-elect McAmnesty, or who didn't bother to vote.

No one is "callously dismissing the misery" of those victimized by the illegal invasion and a government that condones it. Those of us angry at the foolishness of re-nominating a CAUSE of the problem, are also dealing with the misery of an invasion that has now spread from the border states to us. We're more than aware we're in the same @#$% boat. But we didn't just vote to re-elect Mr. Amnesty.

"We are about to be overrun..." -- So true! Especially if we put pro-amnesty lying traitors back in DC.

It appears some of those "fellow patriots" need the warning sirens sounded a bit more loudly, because as you said yourself, "We are about to be overrun".
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Its this simple.. America is fighting back; but re-electing McCain just put us all in the SHIT House .. thats how bad it was

It's like a never ending bad dream

Patriots across this country and are jumping up and "Yelling" Not on my watch

McCain is a Globalist and for Amnesty in the worst way; he will NULLIFY all that Jan Brewer and sheriff Joe "A' is doing

We are getting Rid of RINO's, Corrupt Politicians every where but in Arizona

McCain isn't a RINO... He is the KING RINO and is no way shape or form a conservative .. EXCEPT DURING an ELECTION

We took several major steps forward in these primaries... but what you did with McCain has sent up tumbling 10 steps back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you guys need to remember that we have alot of senior citizens in our state , their very old , they get scared easily , they vote who they know , whom they have always known ..

i'm going to vote for the demcart running against mccain ...

Deport all illegal aliens

WE HAVE TO LET MCCAIN KNOW THAT AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY, THE DREAM ACT, ETC... AND THAT HE HAS TO ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS AND BUILD THE FENCE. AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS.

Well the good people of Arizona have gotten what they deserve. When McCain flip flops once again, they will have no one to blame but themselves for being fooled. You would think voters woudl have better sense.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Thank you Sarah Palin. You must be thrilled this morning that you were successful in helping to elect pro-amnesty John McCain and his pro-gay marriage wife Cindy, into a high position in the government once again, where they will both be able to continue to make this country into the kind of a country they want it to be.

I bet the champagne is flowing at the White House today!

Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast