Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    you guys need to remember that we have alot of senior citizens in our state , their very old , they get scared easily , they vote who they know , whom they have always known ..

i'm going to vote for the demcart running against mccain ...
    ============================================

I was once convinced there was nothing more naive and just plain stupid than a New York Voter.

This election has proven there is - AN ARIZONA VOTER!

McCain won simply because he had enough money to recreate himself through lies and propaganda. He spent $20 MILLION to win the primary. $20 million in the worst depression since the Great Depression.

THAT is John McCain's MO: LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

I hope the democrat wipes the floor with his rear end.

The national GOP is a disgrace.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just dont get it. McCain is a lieing traitor and he STILL wins! Something just doesnt smell right about the whole process. The gap is too wide. IMO the votes were rigged. Or else there are alot of STUPID UNINFORMED voters out there.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Related

J.D. HAYWORTH'S CONCESSION SPEECH

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210403.html

JOHN McCAIN'S VICTORY SPEECH

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-210404.html[/b]
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by airdale
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Patriot's ~ Thank you for trying ~ As far as those that voted for McCain ~ You lost any and ALL Support from this Veteran ... Bye Bye Arizona.. I'll pray that you gently get sucked into Mexico

Thats what the Globalists too Include McCain want
    That is BS. And uncalled for..
    Everyone was so proud,"1070" passing state enforcement laws then something goes sour and the condescending
    immature attitude.
    You insult those that are on the front lines and have been working hard.
    How dare you.
    McCain sucked, Hayworth sucked more. Thats all Arizona said today.
    Direct your mud slinging to McCain. Write him a letter describing your disgust.A letter that goes in an
    envelope with a stamp if you remember how. That may be more pro active
    than insulting Arizona.
    Thank you, Airdale! I am so sick and tired of all the insults and slams against the good people of AZ, (and there are good people here), as if Arizona, and Arizona alone, is totally responsible for this nation's woes! THERE ARE JUST AS MANY STUPID VOTERS IN EVERY OTHER STATE WHO VOTE INTO OFFICE THOSE WHO VOTE RIGHT ALONG WITH McCAIN!

By pointing fingers at Arizona, no one has to take any responsibility for the other 98 Senators. Oh, I forgot, King McCain, and King McCain alone can introduce and Pass Legislation ALL BY HIMSELF!

POT, STOP CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK! MAYBE YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE BEFORE YOU TRY TO CLEAN MINE! THAT GOES FOR ALL THE REST OF YOU AND YOUR SMUG INSULTS! OBAMA DIDN'T WIN IN ARIZONA - YOUR STATES VOTED HIM IN!

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I just dont get it. McCain is a lieing traitor and he STILL wins! Something just doesnt smell right about the whole process. The gap is too wide. IMO the votes were rigged. Or else there are alot of STUPID UNINFORMED voters out there.

Well you can see what has become of our Country....stupid is as stupid does...so we reap the rewards....

Kathyet

JAK
    I just haven't got a clue how Arizona could RE ELECT such a TRAITOR!
    What in heavens name are you thinking!!!!!!

If the day comes that Americans lose this country completely, know that it is voting like this .........RE ELECTING TRAITORS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE... that played a BIG PART IN LOSING OUR COUNTRY! (Trust me ... you're gonna REMEMBER!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it bears mention that there are an awful lot of Hispanic voters in Arizona with a vested interest in a McCain win, chain migration being at the forefront. Not all legal immigrants oppose "comprehensive immigration reform".

Not all Arizona voters are legal as well.

Never forget the electronic vote rigging can also play a role.

Wonder why McCain has been so sure of his victory ahead of the vote in spite of the widespread support for Hayworth? I personally think there was more to it than a smug candidate.

That being said, Biden seems pretty sure about November. Stupidity, or the inside skinny that the fix is in?

Banned
    JAK: the Primary is over and done with. there's nothing we can do now except go on.

This was brought over a long time ago but I just want to rebring it over to see how they all work together and it is against us and they all lie!!!! Thought it might be a good thing to watch again....

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-192567-kathyet.html

Also this is something I brought over a long time ago and I can't find it but it goes back to January 06, 2010 it is from American Thinker

January 06, 2010
    What the Dems Know: Universal Voter Registration
    By James Simpson

Many are puzzled that Democrats persist in ramming unpopular and destructive legislation down our collective throats with no apparent concern for their plummeting poll numbers. A widespread belief is that the Democrats are committing political suicide and will be swept from one or both houses of Congress with unprecedented electoral losses next November. But since Democrat politicians rarely do things that will not ultimately benefit themselves, this column asked two weeks ago, "What do they know that we don't?"

We may have found out. It's called universal voter registration. The Wall Street Journal's John Fund described the Democrat plan recently at a David Horowitz Freedom Center forum. Watch the video here.

Fund describes the proposal as follows:

In January, Chuck Schumer and Barney Frank will propose universal voter registration. What is universal voter registration? It means all of the state laws on elections will be overridden by a federal mandate. The feds will tell the states: 'take everyone on every list of welfare that you have, take everyone on every list of unemployed you have, take everyone on every list of property owners, take everyone on every list of driver's license holders and register them to vote regardless of whether they want to be ...'

Fund anticipates that Congress will attempt to ram this legislation through, as with the health care bill. What a surprise! Fund covers the vote issue at greater length in his book, How the Obama Administration Threatens to Undermine Our Elections.

More at the site on this link

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/01/ ... sal_v.html

here is the video at another site.

John Fund: Stealth Legislation Coming in January, Universal Voter Legislation
    Posted by courage On December - 27 - 2009

Call to all Patriots; it’s time to start writing your Senators and Congresspersons to voice opposition against a Universal Voter registration. This legislation would involve the Federal government taking over from the state, the criteria used to register voters. Every individual from every list the state possesses would automatically be placed on the voter rolls. Now you may not think this problematic, yet the potential corruption in legislation like this could be MASSIVE. If you thought Acorn was bad, just wait as those unconcerned, apathetic voters who have never voted suddenly through ghost votes find a voice. Ghost votes that they never knew they cast, that were easily manipulated by corrupt forces in either party. Currently less than 40% of eligible voters vote in major elections, which leaves a potential for 60% voter fraud. Should this happen, wave our Republic .. good-bye.

http://blog.couragetosee.com/?p=823

Kathyet

Re: Deport all illegal aliens

Quote Originally Posted by immigration2009
    WE HAVE TO LET MCCAIN KNOW THAT AMERICANS DO NOT SUPPORT AMNESTY, THE DREAM ACT, ETC... AND THAT HE HAS TO ENFORCE CURRENT IMMIGRATION LAWS AND BUILD THE FENCE. AND DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS.
    He already knows! He just doesn't give a flip.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast