Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As our country continues to fragment it appears the future will be very difficult.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Banned
    As I've said in the past

The perfect storm is brewing , I suggest you all study the lesson of Kosovo

Because its a sure thing its going to happen here , one way or another

Once the level of anchors , illegals and symps reach critical mass , they will attempt to take over , and the way its looking there is damn little we will be able to do about it, Once they get power , its 0 hour

You can deny it , but history does not lie

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Once the level of anchors , illegals and symps reach critical mass , they will attempt to take over , and the way its looking there is damn little we will be able to do about it, Once they get power , its 0 hour
    "We could always take England back!"

And you're right History don't lie, and our history sure the hell ain't Kosovo's history, 163 American soldiers fought 4000 soldiers and won "That's my History!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I heard this letter read on Mexican activist Carlos Galindo's radio show this afternoon. He was going balistic saying this letter is not true.

This guy is a real trip. I listen every Friday evening to hear the vitriol and hate this guy puts out. He's been protesting in front of the state capital for the last 2 weeks with a bullhorn. You to calle catch his show by streaming KJLL radio the Jolt at 5 pm to 7 pm. Tucson time is the same as California.

Belive me, this show is worth listening to. He also taunts callers to call in that disagree with him.

As I heard this letter read I kept saying I wish this guy had video documentation on his cell to prove Galindo wrong.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    They want the teacher's name that wrote the letter so he can be destroyed in the public eye for having dared to speak out against the new authoritarian state.

W
    I agree,only I don't think they will stop at destroying his reputation! As bad a hate to say it, this man if ever identified may be found dead somewhere. I hope they never reveal his name

Sorry, but stealing is when you take something that doesn't belong to you without paying for it or without permission. AMERICANS paid $1.36 million for the land Mexico actually stole from Spain, AMERICANS also agreed to take over $3.25 million in debts Mexico owed to American citizens.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Thats what happens when you tell the truth on this Issue. The left-wing loons and their amnesty agenda friends play "shoot the messenger" and try to call everyone "racist". Sometimes the TRUTH really strikes a nerve with them .... TS
    Want some proof?
    This Is why they wanted to pass the "DREAM ACT " Yea,they are all a bunch of little angels now aren't they Wonder how long It will be before this little anchor lands In jail His future looks real bright :

As I've said in the past

Unfortunately, I fear you are correct.

Allow me to share the following:

Within the past week, I met with prospective clients moving to this area of Washington state from the Yakima, Wa. area. Reason for the move? These people have two little elementary school girls. Due to the fact that Washington state still issues drivers licenses to illegals, this state has seen a 35% increase in the Hispanic population in the last three years. The school district that these children attend is now 85% Hispanic. Four years ago, it was less than 50%. These little girls are being taunted and teased because of the color of their skin and the fact that they don't speak Spanish. All of the school directors in this particular school district are now Hispanic, as well as many of the teachers.

We in Washington state will soon become "California north" if the drivers license issue is not addressed......and soon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by escalade
    As I've said in the past

Unfortunately, I fear you are correct.

Allow me to share the following:

Within the past week, I met with prospective clients moving to this area of Washington state from the Yakima, Wa. area. Reason for the move? These people have two little elementary school girls. Due to the fact that Washington state still issues drivers licenses to illegals, this state has seen a 35% increase in the Hispanic population in the last three years. The school district that these children attend is now 85% Hispanic. Four years ago, it was less than 50%. These little girls are being taunted and teased because of the color of their skin and the fact that they don't speak Spanish. All of the school directors in this particular school district are now Hispanic, as well as many of the teachers.

We in Washington state will soon become "California north" if the drivers license issue is not addressed......and soon.
    ESCALADE Take the time to copy and paste ALL of the emails of your STATES representatives and add a short note that mentions what 9/11 did to this country. Here Is the drivers license that FLORIDA Issued him. (The alleged mastermind of 9/11) Send them all emails(along with this drivers license) and request a reply In writing as to why they would want to give licenses to people that we DO NOT KNOW ? If you need some help doing this just PM me.... TS {Link to drivers license below}

Banned
    Copy and paste this link (drivers license) to your email. Try a "test" email to youself first to make sure that my link Is OK. And remember to (CC) all of your emails for future reference... http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... tled-1.jpg
    Send them this too.... http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/9-11%20T ... -13-05.pdf

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast