Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These Mexican's need to be set straight on this "AMERICANS STOLE OUR LAND BIT" who ever is feeding them this lie should come forward and tell them the truth about how Mexico never owned any land in North Carolina, South Carolina and so on. and they never stole anything from them at all. the land in the Southwestern U.S. is land which they lost. they are here in states other than the ones that they claim was stolen from them and, to me this is an indication that they are trying to claim the United States as a whole. "THESE DIZZY POLITICIANS" had better wake up and see this invasion for what it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by legalalien
    It's simple: continue to bring in low end Mexican culture into the U.S. and multiplying the one that's already here and eventually, the entire nation will become like the worst of Mexico, including the development of drug cartels, violence, etc. It's long-term suicide. It's amazing all of this is allowed to happen to such a great country like the U.S.
    If it were up to me, I'd replace all illegals with Japanese citizens needing a new home. The results would be amazing.
    I would agree with you on that one. at least they wouldn't be marching in our streets waving the flag of their country around and making demands of this country every time the sun sets. these "ILLEGAL MEXICANS" are the only ones out of all the illegals from other countries making all of the demands. and the things they are demanding, are for their people only.

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Thats what happens when you tell the truth on this Issue. The left-wing loons and their amnesty agenda friends play "shoot the messenger" and try to call everyone "racist". Sometimes the TRUTH really strikes a nerve with them .... TS
    Want some proof?
    This Is why they wanted to pass the "DREAM ACT " Yea,they are all a bunch of little angels now aren't they Wonder how long It will be before this little anchor lands In jail His future looks real bright :
    Imagine that, this is their "DREAM" can't get any wrose that this

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Thats what happens when you tell the truth on this Issue. The left-wing loons and their amnesty agenda friends play "shoot the messenger" and try to call everyone "racist". Sometimes the TRUTH really strikes a nerve with them .... TS
    Want some proof?
    This Is why they wanted to pass the "DREAM ACT " Yea,they are all a bunch of little angels now aren't they Wonder how long It will be before this little anchor lands In jail His future looks real bright :
    Imagine that, this is their "DREAM" can't get any wrose that this
    Their "DREAM" is our NIGHTMARE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I rember going to school in southren ca about 20yrs ago and my school then was probaly mixed about 50/50 and most of the hispanic kids citizens or not were in to their gangs it was a badge of honer for them! This local gang they would bring wepons to school on a regular basis and tried to intimadate the rest of the kids. That's what I think of with the dream act. There's a lot of truth to the letter as I can say from my expierences. I as a white male have tried to get grants to go to school on 3 seprate ocasions and was told everytime because of my race I do not qualify! I even had one guy tell me "all I need to do is lie" and I could get the loan. Its a sad day when living in your own country you don't qualifiy for anything and some guy sneeks his family in the back door and gets to take what ever he wants

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    It was an extremely sad day for AZ yesterday when these bills were voted off the table by republicans who decided to stab the citizens of AZ in the back. I know this package would have greatly ly helped the citizens of AZ. Every day I drop my daughter off at a school which has a 30% pass rate in AIMS testing due to the non-English speaking children over flooding that school. The state literally has to build a new school on every corner because there are so many. Maternity wards and ERs are shutting down due to being bankrupt. And let's not forget the social service system that has been bled to death on behalf of anchor babies. All of this yet one of the Republican senators who voted against it had the audacity to stand there on the news saying the reason he voted against these bills was because these bills would not save AZ taxpayers money!

He literally sat there and said that the only kind of bills that would save AZ money would be bills that specifically target drug cartels! Oh really? So where the hell have you been for the last few decades Mr Senator? In a dark closet wearing ear plugs? Because last I knew it wasn't just drug cartels who were ruining our school system, making the hospitals go bankrupt, and bleeding the welfare system to death!

I swear this state is already pretty much like a third world country within the US, yet the AZ senate decides to let this continue! All of the other states, even Michigan are starting to come out of the recession with the exception of AZ, CA, and NV. Now that the welcome mat has pretty much been rolled out for more illegals to come to AZ, I cannot see this state EVER coming out of recession.

I am so glad we are going back home to Michigan soon. Yes, there are more illegals in MI than there used to be but no where near the problem there is here. You really don't know just how bad it really is unless you live in one of these states that has literally been taken over. I have heard some Michiganders say, "Oh but we have illegals here!". No really, come to one of the states that really has illegal immigration problems and you will see just how bad it is.
    I really feel for you. I have two kids in grade school also and I stand in awe at the fact that the school still has a pretty nice mix of all races in it - with not one overtaking the other. Right smack dab in the middle of socal.

I hope your move goes well, but please don't stop the fight. I'm sure that MI will see it's share of more IA's in the near future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The people In Arizona have to vote ALL OF THE "RINOS" (Republicans In Name Only) out of office ASAP Also all of the Idiot friends of Illegal aliens that are trying to get Pearce recalled need to be "CALLED OUT" themselves

illegals must be deported

All illegal aliens must be deported. Remember, we have to vote Obama out and his Democrats because they support illegal aliens and support amnesty for them. No Dems = no illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    These Mexican's need to be set straight on this "AMERICANS STOLE OUR LAND BIT" who ever is feeding them this lie...
    It's Mexico and groups like MECHA and La Raza.
    http://www.alipac.us/article343.html
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11784.html

Dixie

Ah! This PROVES that the rumour that all Jews are out to get America is FALSE!!! Her name is KLEIN and she's clearly on our side!!! Good for her! I'm glad that fraud educator is intimidated enough by her, too!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast