Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It was an extremely sad day for AZ yesterday when these bills were voted off the table by republicans who decided to stab the citizens of AZ in the back. I know this package would have greatly ly helped the citizens of AZ. Every day I drop my daughter off at a school which has a 30% pass rate in AIMS testing due to the non-English speaking children over flooding that school. The state literally has to build a new school on every corner because there are so many. Maternity wards and ERs are shutting down due to being bankrupt. And let's not forget the social service system that has been bled to death on behalf of anchor babies. All of this yet one of the Republican senators who voted against it had the audacity to stand there on the news saying the reason he voted against these bills was because these bills would not save AZ taxpayers money!

He literally sat there and said that the only kind of bills that would save AZ money would be bills that specifically target drug cartels! Oh really? So where the hell have you been for the last few decades Mr Senator? In a dark closet wearing ear plugs? Because last I knew it wasn't just drug cartels who were ruining our school system, making the hospitals go bankrupt, and bleeding the welfare system to death!

I swear this state is already pretty much like a third world country within the US, yet the AZ senate decides to let this continue! All of the other states, even Michigan are starting to come out of the recession with the exception of AZ, CA, and NV. Now that the welcome mat has pretty much been rolled out for more illegals to come to AZ, I cannot see this state EVER coming out of recession.

I am so glad we are going back home to Michigan soon. Yes, there are more illegals in MI than there used to be but no where near the problem there is here. You really don't know just how bad it really is unless you live in one of these states that has literally been taken over. I have heard some Michiganders say, "Oh but we have illegals here!". No really, come to one of the states that really has illegal immigration problems and you will see just how bad it is.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    AMERICANS paid $1.36 million for the land Mexico actually stole from Spain
    "Actually America paid $293 million for this land and have been struggling to defend it ever since!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    I am so glad we are going back home to Michigan soon. Yes, there are more illegals in MI than there used to be but no where near the problem there is here. You really don't know just how bad it really is unless you live in one of these states that has literally been taken over. I have heard some Michiganders say, "Oh but we have illegals here!". No really, come to one of the states that really has illegal immigration problems and you will see just how bad it is.
    Please don't give up so easily, thedramaofmylife, IT ISN'T OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS! We Arizonans are a tenacious bunch! We will not give up until this legislation is passed! Check out the Sonoran Alliance articles I posted on your other post:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-231762.html

WE WILL PUT THE PRESSURE ON AND KEEP IT THERE! WE WILL RECALL OR VOTE ALL THE TRAITORS OUT!

It's simple: continue to bring in low end Mexican culture into the U.S. and multiplying the one that's already here and eventually, the entire nation will become like the worst of Mexico, including the development of drug cartels, violence, etc. It's long-term suicide. It's amazing all of this is allowed to happen to such a great country like the U.S.
    If it were up to me, I'd replace all illegals with Japanese citizens needing a new home. The results would be amazing.

Banned
    The latin population is going to be upset yes. Reason...They are not going to get a free handout for something. All they want is to be able to take and take and give nothing. Sure they want to bring in gangs and drugs. Its big and easy money. They want an education for free even if they are criminals and here illegally. They want to drive a car here but don't feel they need a license. They want to work here even though its illegal to do so. They have only pride in mexico and contempt for the USA. Anyone see a reason they should all be thrown out of the country and done so in the most uncomfortable method possable?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Sorry, but stealing is when you take something that doesn't belong to you without paying for it or without permission. AMERICANS paid $1.36 million for the land Mexico actually stole from Spain, AMERICANS also agreed to take over $3.25 million in debts Mexico owed to American citizens.
    It was actually more than that, bigtex. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo at the end of the Mexican War was a $15 million purchase plus $3.25 million in debts, plus Mexican nationals were allowed to keep their land they already lived and worked on in the territory, although some claim this aspect wasn't honored well.

Then there was the second purchase for another $10 million, the Gadsden Purchase.

People need to remember that we not only settled these lands, we won them in a war and then paid for them. We're probably the only country in world history that ever paid a country we defeated for lands we already owned.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gallardo sure seems to be saying the illegals are okay kids, but yet quickly critisizes the letter without himself having no proof and probably never been in the classroom. this guy always thinks the kids are okay, and has even offered bills for a state dream act, and to stop law enforcement asking from someones status when stopped

was it me, or did i see the story say that he was also on the school board

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Thats what happens when you tell the truth on this Issue. The left-wing loons and their amnesty agenda friends play "shoot the messenger" and try to call everyone "racist". Sometimes the TRUTH really strikes a nerve with them .... TS
    Want some proof?
    Well the proof is in the is in the pudding and there it is in living color I will be willing to bet that this kid will see the inside of a jail cell by the time he is 18 years old if not sooner.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast