Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Cliffdid,
    We need a complete url to this article.

We should all go into Bank of America with hidden cameras and apply for an account without an SS number or id and see if they turn us away. This could be a great class action discrimination lawsuit.
    This sounds like a marvelous idea!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Cliffdid,

We should all go into Bank of America with hidden cameras and apply for an account without an SS number or id and see if they turn us away. This could be a great class action discrimination lawsuit.
    This sounds like a marvelous idea!
    Or better yet FAKE ID!

BANK OF AMERICA IS AIDING AND ABETTING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION! I bet their logo and ads will change colors soon. Maybe, red green and white?

I've been listening to John and Ken's show at kfi640 and people have been closing accts at B of A in CA like crazy.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's great news Jean. I bet they take a nose dive by the end of the week! ONE CAN ONLY HOPE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Jean wrote:

I've been listening to John and Ken's show at kfi640 and people have been closing accts at B of A in CA like crazy.

That is wonderful news, thanks Jean. I am feeling alittle better now.

I hope it gets lots worse for them.....the greedy idiots!

Re: BOA

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    It may not matter but I'm canceling my accounts with them. It's the principle . I will tell them why i'm leaving and that I'll never do business with them again.
    I did the same thing with BB&T peanut. Just walk in and tell them you want a certified check for checking, savings, cds, investments, etc. They'll ask why. Then let 'em have it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Good! I hope enough accounts are closed to make them and the crooked politicians realize how mad we Americans are over this entire problem!!

Now on the radio coming home I caught the end of them saying the comedian, Dennis Miller, closed his acct too.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Cliffdid,

I think you have to put a $100 deposit down. They probably wouldn't care.
    I'm in! I was thinking the same thing...well not the class action thing but getting a couple of CC and running up the bill. If they dont have the SS# it wont hurt me. If a couple of hundred thousand of us would do it at $500.00 a pop, it may put a dent in Bank of America!

I'm in on the class action lawsuit though. That is great idea. If the illegals can whine and cry about rights that are not even theirs to begin with...well those of us who actually have the rights.....

And it was really sad to read about that programmer who committed suicide. That made me outraged!
    Tancredo for President in '08

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast