Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yesterday, while checking out at a hardware store, I pulled out my credit card. Upon doing so, I said very loud " yikes for a second I thought this was the Bank of America, I mean the Bank of illegals credit card, I've cut that trash card up" The women behind me asked why I said that. After I explained she said " I didn't know that I'm going to cut up my card too" Now I'm going to use this little trick everytime I use a credit card. It gets attention!

These open border, illegal supporters need to be put out of business. The B of A wants to hire people from India, then let them move there altogether, and leave the US of A, and not come back.

Even Henry Ford who was in no way the working stiff's friend, had the common sense to admit, that if no one can afford my product, who's left "to" purchase it?

Even Henry Ford who was in no way the working stiff's friend, had the common sense to admit, that if no one can afford my product, who's left "to" purchase it?
    One has to assume Ford had a better education that current CEOs. This is exactly the question I have been asking myself... if they destroy the American economy and turn it into a 3rd world country who will buy their fancy products at the prices they have become acustomed to charging? It won't be people in bread lines or working for .20 per hour in a labor goulong. Dumb corporations bailed out of the US for tax breaks and left the buyers who kept their stupid companies going without income. Of course we now have the booming Chinese economy so.......
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    One has to assume Ford had a better education that current CEOs. This is exactly the question I have been asking myself... if they destroy the American economy and turn it into a 3rd world country who will buy their fancy products at the prices they have become acustomed to charging? It won't be people in bread lines or working for .20 per hour in a labor goulong. Dumb corporations bailed out of the US for tax breaks and left the buyers who kept their stupid companies going without income. Of course we now have the booming Chinese economy so.......
    Actually, the companies bailing like they have goes back to our government and the stupid, idiotic trade agreements they have made with the rest of the world. The companies bailed because it was the only way for them to compete.

As you mentioned China, here is a short synopsis of our trade agreement with them. First, anything that a Chinese manufacturer produces, that is earmarked for exportation to America, gets a tax re-imbursement from the Chinese government on that product that equals 100% of the tax that would apply. Our domestic competitors have never received that from the US government. Couple that with the fact that China devalued it currency by I think it was 40 or 60%, and you now have the importer gaining an unfair price advantage.

But the real kicker is, that according to the trade agreement, America can only tack on a 2.5% tariff for that product, while our companies exports receive a 25%, yes that's right, a 25% tariff when that product enters China.

Trust me, all of our foreign trade agreements are also that out of whack.

To bring business' and manufacturing back to the good ol' U.S. of A., our world trade agreements need to be harmonized, so that it is more in favor of our own, instead of foreign imports.

Thank You Highlander

That was very informative and well written making it easy to read and understand.

"Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345