Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Prediction: Wells Fargo Bank, which encourages and helps illegals to send their money to mexico, will be next to give em credit cards. They will attempt to do it quietly (might even be doing it already).

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Please join the ALIPAC Activism FOCUS campaign against Bank of America.

Details at

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=54397

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More like 'Banco de Mexico'..might as well be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COTO THANK YOU for the list of supporters of La Raza. Makes a good mailing list.

And I think the idea of video record of discrimination is EXCELLANT.

William would you be willing to warehouse the bulk of the videos so they are in one location as opposed to however many get recorded having to be drawn from all over the country.

NOW the key problem is finding a lawyer in the ABA WHO IS NOT IN BED WITH THE GLOBALIST and is in fact a PATRIOT.

I'll watch this thread for response from William.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=6096871

Bank Of America's Policy Gains and Loses Customers

Feb 15, 2007 09:06 PM PST

As NewsChannel 5 reported earlier, the Bank of America now allows people to open all kinds of accounts, even if they don't have social security numbers like undocumented immigrants. However, the fallout began soon after when customers started withdrawing their money.

There have been reports of people across the country who said they're no longer banking at the Bank of America because they disagree with the new policy.

It's even hit some local cities who now want to do business somewhere else.

Since Bank of America's take on the immigration debate hit the news, talk show hosts took on the topic.

Conservative radio talk show host Phil Valentine is at the head of this spiraling fallout, urging listeners to cut up their Bank of America credit cards and close accounts.

"I'm sorry folks at Bank of America but this is war. I'm getting my account, get it down to $50, and I'm gonna send in the last 50 in pesos," Valentine said on his show. "I'm just not going to patronize people who do not have the best interest of our country at heart."

The backlash has even trickled down to small government meetings. The City of Oak Hill has millions of city funding set to be transferred to Bank of America accounts, but now some commissioners want to hold off.

"It's a security risk. It's a homeland security risk," Oak Hill Commissioner Ray Throckmorton said.

Many governments, businesses and individuals are now considering the bank's police when deciding where to put their money.

Oak Hill is just one tiny community now thrown into the center of the latest facet of the immigration debate, forced to decide next month on how to vote with their checkbook.

"I think it is unfair for a bank to reward illegal behavior or conduct," Throckmorton said.

Bank of America continued to defend its policy saying it's a helpful way to allow people to establish credit. Right now, this Bank of America pilot program is only running in 51 branches across the US.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too bad Wells Fargo and Citicorp don't get the same main stream media focus
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

We should start with the arrest of the president of BofAS then create a class action law suit. This is illegal. The ID is not considered valid by the government. I have 500,000 in the BoA and next week I am going to close those accounts. I'm also going to be really loud about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGirrl
    We should start with the arrest of the president of BofAS then create a class action law suit. This is illegal. The ID is not considered valid by the government. I have 500,000 in the BoA and next week I am going to close those accounts. I'm also going to be really loud about it.
    Welcome TheGirrl and good for you.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THEGIRRL wrote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should tip off your local TV station and/or newspaper before you head in to close your accounts. That large sum of money would certainly be newsworthy and would certainly help to spread the word. BTW, welcome to ALIPAC.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    Too bad Wells Fargo and Citicorp don't get the same main stream media focus
    Hi Xanadu,

Citicorp just announced the firing of about 9,700 employees - to be replaced by foreign workers domociled in India.

According to a leading anti-American pro-visa expansion website, the implication is that Citicorp is doing this to punish ordinary Americans for failing to support H-1B visa expansion.

Truth is, Citicorp would have hired 9,700 H-1B visa holders and 9,700 American citizens will still end up standing in the unemployment lines anyway!.

The leading racist pro-visa expansion website would have us believe that visa expansion is our salvation. There are not to be jobs/careers for the untouchables/outcastes (such as we are) in the eyes of the H-1Bs from India.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... highlight=

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast