Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The OBL push now has to get frantic because if the Arizona immigration enforcement bill becomes law and proves attrition through enforcement works CIR would be totally DEAD!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

immigration

I also E-mailed Senator Brown. We need all the help we can get. The ploys that our representatives put out to fool citizens into believing that if giving amnesty that the illegals would actually go home and apply for a visa's, pay back taxes and learn english is a pipe dream...it will never happen. These illegals have snuck in our country illegally, taken services and free ER, stolen identity, have gotten jobs with false papers and now they would magically respect our laws and go by the rules! Don't let these groups and politicians fool us again! The only way we can have a voice is to vote all of our representatives out starting this year! We need to take back our country before it is too late!

Hooray for Arizona

Way to go Arizona! Hope you will not have a problem with the special interest groups and the aclu! Keep fighting!

Call to Scott Brown's office

I just called Brown's office....when I specifically asked if he was negotiating with obama for amnesty......I was told he is certainly open to negotiation on foreign policy! To me that means he is going against Americans.

What have we done helping another dishonorable man get in office?

foreign policy is NOT immigration though.

foreign policy is what to do with other nations and how to handle them and such

Re: Call to Scott Brown's office

Quote Originally Posted by kysteelgirl
    I just called Brown's office....when I specifically asked if he was negotiating with obama for amnesty......I was told he is certainly open to negotiation on foreign policy! To me that means he is going against Americans.

What have we done helping another dishonorable man get in office?
    we put trust in a mans word...........so now, he wants to do an end run on us, we do the same. We get out any written documents from his office that show he said no amnesty, we show the world he can't be trusted, and we nail his ass with emails and faxes

if he wont honor his word, we make sure everyone knows he is a liar.....call him to the carpet

Isn't Brown the guy that replaced Kennedy, and the Republicans were so happy that he beat out the Democrat? How'd that work out for ya? Seems to me he is more Democrat than Republican, and he used people for votes. And now, we are having to fight him on amnesty. These politicians are a joke.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Please keep calling Senator Brown's office. His office is taking messages and is giving these messages to the senator at the end of the day. His office told me he has not released a statement, but "opposes amnesty" which I told we know also includes "path to citizenship" amnesty etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    Isn't Brown the guy that replaced Kennedy, and the Republicans were so happy that he beat out the Democrat? How'd that work out for ya? Seems to me he is more Democrat than Republican, and he used people for votes. And now, we are having to fight him on amnesty. These politicians are a joke.
    ILLEGALS’ invading our Nation is not a partisan issue; there are Politicians in both major Political Parties who are against Amnesty, for Enforcement, and Securing our Borders. However, during the last few years I have learned that many Politicians that you vote for under a set of parameters much as children always test the limits of how far they go and to see what they can get away with in office. They have a lot of pressure from Special Interest Groups and Elitist Political Contributors and we have to continue to remind the Politicians that we will remove them from office if they want to serve the Special Interest Groups and not the Citizens. If the Elitist Politicians refuse their Citizens and only serve their Special Interest Groups our Nation will be lost so we must continue to REMIND!

kysteelgirl, Welcome to Alipac. We appreciate those of you joining with Americans across the nation, wanting secured borders and enforcement of immigration laws.

Matthew 10:32
    It is written,... Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast