Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Do you agree???

Here is my prediction: When amnesty is passed there will be illegals, working at jobs, who will demand the difference in the pay they should have been making. i.e. If they worked for X amount time on a job getting paid $8 an hour when they should have been making $20 an hour will demand that $12 as back pay rhetroactive to the date of hire. They will win and recieve the money.
    Yes amnesty will be passed.
    1. There are too many people who can be bought or blackedmailed. (All ready proven.)
    2.The politicans care more for votes than the legal citizens. (Already proven.)
    3. The American people and the Constitution were ignored to get Obama elected and Obama care passed, why would this be different??? (Already proven.)
    1/3 of the population in our prison system are illegals. Now that number WILL increase!
    The illegal problem is so easy to solve. Deny all illegal immigrants all benefits. (incentives)
    If I lived in an other country and knew I could come to the USA and get front of the line priveledges, free health care, food stamps, free education, Medicare, Social Security and have the ability to demand rights the citizens do not have, then I would also risk my life to get here.

Welcome to ALIPAC kkey

I see tonight William made it on to the Jon Stewart Show. And of course they were making jokes of his speech in S Carolina. Next was The Colbert Report and they kind of made light of the illegal alien problem as well. That is disappointing
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I just called Brown's office....when I specifically asked if he was negotiating with obama for amnesty......I was told he is certainly open to negotiation on foreign policy
    from "kysteelgirl"

kysteelgirl , you should have told them people "I would not classify that as foreign policy deals. That is National Security when there is borders crossings."

By the way welcome to ALIPAC

Welcome to ALIPAC bobmann101

Very good point and this is what we have been trying to tell our politicians. Cut off the rewards and the jobs and social benefits.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123