Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    SOSSADFOR US wrote:

I would love to see Bush impeached, but Cheny, Pelosi and I believe next is( Gonzolaz, I think) Who is the least of the 4 evils Someone please let me know because I just can't tell!!!
    Impeachment is a lengthy process. His term would very likely be over before the impeachment process is finished, however, impeachment would keep him busy trying to cover his butt, instead of sinking the nation completely and giving it to Mexico. Also, it would show other politicians that they will be held accountable for their actions which I think is EXTREMELY important. Maybe than they would start thinking twice before ignoring us.

Bush should be impeached no matter what. This man has harmed our country to the point that we never recover.

[
    quote="April"]SOSSADFOR US wrote:

[quote:53uqgyg3]I would love to see Bush impeached, but Cheny, Pelosi and I believe next is( Gonzolaz, I think) Who is the least of the 4 evils Someone please let me know because I just can't tell!!!
    Impeachment is a lengthy process. His term would very likely be over before the impeachment process is finished, however, impeachment would keep him busy trying to cover his butt, instead of sinking the nation completely and giving it to Mexico. Also, it would show other politicians that they will be held accountable for their actions which I think is EXTREMELY important. Maybe than they would start thinking twice before ignoring us. [/quote:53uqgyg3][/quote]

Thanks April, Then I am for impeachment!!
    IMPEACH bUSH NOw!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

jamesw62 wrote:
    IMPEACH NOW!! AND OUT WITH THE ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION!!
    If so, would Nancy Pelosi be President? God help us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush should be impeached, removed from office, and tried for treason against the United States of America.

There is ample evidence for conviction.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by American
    Bush should be impeached, removed from office, and tried for treason against the United States of America.

There is ample evidence for conviction.
    I may as well remain consistent:

Please review Art. III, Sec. 3 of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Have you done it?

Good, now look up the cases of treason that have been successfully prosecuted and see if you can figure out how "enemy" has been defined relative to that provision.

Okay, did you do that? Now get back to me with your evidence for treason as defined.

I understand the frustration, but there are a lot of people on this site babbling about treason with no idea of what is statutorily required to make the charge. Furthermore, the members of the institution that is charged with drafting articles of impeachment and prosecuting the case consist of a combination of Democrats who agree with Bush on his immigration stance and Republicans who will not vote for impeachment without a clear statutory violation. They sure as Hell are not going to charge their party leader with treason.

I wish you guys would stop wasting your time and energy with this nonsense and expend it on a reasonable approach to the problem.

Why Bush will not pardon the former Agents...

Sutton Bio

Johnny Sutton, United States Attorney
    On October 25, 2001, Johnny Sutton was nominated by President George W. Bush to serve as United States Attorney for the Western District of Texas. On November 30, 2001, the United States Senate confirmed the President’s appointment.
    As United States Attorney for the Western District of Texas, Johnny Sutton represents the United States in criminal and civil matters within the District. The Western Judicial District of Texas is composed of more than 93,000 square miles, approximately 660 miles of border with the Republic of Mexico, 68 Texas Counties, and three of Texas’ major metropolitan areas, San Antonio, El Paso and Austin. The District has over 260 employees including 118 Assistant United States Attorneys.

Mr. Sutton also serves as the chairman of the Attorney General’s Advisory Committee (AGAC) which plays a significant role in determining policies and programs of the Department and in carrying out the national goals set by the President and the Attorney General.

The AGAC consists of 17 members appointed by the Attorney General and represents different judicial circuits, various-sized offices, and expertise. Mr. Sutton also serves on the Border and Immigration Law Enforcement Subcommittee of the AGAC.

Prior to becoming United States Attorney, Mr. Sutton served as an Associate Deputy Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C., and as a Policy Coordinator for the Bush-Cheney Transition Team assigned to the Department of Justice.

Mr. Sutton served as the Criminal Justice Policy Director for then-Governor George W. Bush from 1995-2000, advising the Governor on all criminal justice issues, with specific oversight in the areas of criminal law, prison capacity and management, parole operations and legislative initiatives.

Prior to his service in the Governor’s office, Mr. Sutton worked as a criminal trial prosecutor in the Harris County District Attorney’s Office (Houston, Texas) for eight years. As a prosecutor, he was lead trial counsel in over sixty felony cases, including numerous capital murder, aggravated robbery, and sexual assault cases. He is fluent in Spanish, having appeared as a television commentator for the Spanish language network Univision during the Selena homicide trial.

Mr. Sutton is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in International Business in 1983, and the University of Texas School of Law, where he earned his Juris Doctor degree in 1987. As an undergraduate, he played baseball for the Longhorns and was the starting left-fielder on the 1983 National Championship team.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I would love to see Bush impeached, but Cheny, Pelosi and I believe next is( Gonzolaz, I think)
    Who is the least of the 4 evils Someone please let me know because I just can't tell!!!
    UNLESS the rules are changed. then who ever is president has the right to choose whoever they want to VP. isnt that what nixon did when he appointe ford for VP and didnt ford nominate someone also when he replaces nixon

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    jamesw62 wrote:
    IMPEACH NOW!! AND OUT WITH THE ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION!!
    If so, would Nancy Pelosi be President? God help us!
    if you impeach one at a time, wouldnt whoever was president be able to hand pick a VP like when ford was picked by nixon?

I've heard of some of Ramos injuries, one was he was bleeding from his ear, hard to say but this is a indictation of a basal skull fracture so he could be hurt worse than what we are hearing or what they even know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast