Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    jamesw62 wrote:
    IMPEACH NOW!! AND OUT WITH THE ENTIRE ADMINISTRATION!!
    If so, would Nancy Pelosi be President? God help us!
    if you impeach one at a time, wouldnt whoever was president be able to hand pick a VP like when ford was picked by nixon?
    Who the hell are you talking about, james, when you say "you"? Only Congress can impeach the President and most of Congress is somewhere between being totally on board with and ambivalent toward the "crimes" you think are impeachable offenses. You guys talk like you're utterly brainlocked and cannot see the plain facts before your faces.

IMPEACHMENT IS NOT AN OPTION. IT IS NOT AN OPTION LEGALLY BECAUSE OF THE SPECIFIC DEFINITION OF TREASON AND IT IS NOT AN OPTION PRACTICALLY BECAUSE THE ONLY "CHARGES" THAT WOULD STICK ARE FOR CRIMES IN WHICH CONGRESS IS COMPLICIT.

Again, why don't you guys pull your heads out of this impeachment fairytale and get on board with the hard work that will be necessary to save this country?

I think that I have an answer to my own question. By indulging in the pipe dream of impeachment, you don't have to face the reality of the situation. Furthermore, you KNOW that only Congress can impeach the President, so all you can do and have to do is sign some goofy and pointless petitions whose value is about like digging a hole in your back yard and shouting into it.

I know that this post will offend some people. While it is not my intent to offend, it is probably good if it does offend. Maybe while you're getting yourself screwed all into a knot over this post maybe you'll try to think up a PROPER response to this post and realize that you don't have one. Oh sure, there will be some "responses" that feign indignation and there will be the predictable rehash of the legally nonsensical rants about how treason should be defined, but such responses are utterly without meaning in the context of a reasonable discussion of what is and is not a workable solution the the dissolution by dilution of our country.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I've heard of some of Ramos injuries, one was he was bleeding from his ear, hard to say but this is a indictation of a basal skull fracture so he could be hurt worse than what we are hearing or what they even know.
    At the very least a ruptured eardrum, and to this date has not even seen a doctor, isn't that something, now when inmates are getting organ transplants compliments of the tax payers, Ramos cannot even get in to see the Doctor, perhaps they are waiting until he heals up a little before letting a doctor in to see him!

I wonder what Mr. Snow will have to say tomorrow or at his next news conference, when he is sure to be asked about our justice dept. or homeland security making false statements to congress and in their trial? I am sure he will have something smooth to say in the defense of our gov.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Also heard Ramos may have a slight paralysis but not sure of details. Tom Tancredo is trying to get permission to visit Ramos in prison next week to see for himself Ramos' condition.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Impeach Bush!

We should have been more careful who we selected as our candidates. We knew what his father was like and we still selected Bush. No more Bushs ever. They are not conservatives. Just becuase you go to church does not make you a conservative nor does it make you a good President. With the democrats in power we need to get rid of Bush before he gives the country to the illegals.

Our prayers go to the border agents and I hope that it does not take the death of one of them to get Bush impeached.

Banned

Re: Impeach Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Beckyal
    We should have been more careful who we selected as our candidates. We knew what his father was like and we still selected Bush. No more Bushs ever. They are not conservatives. Just becuase you go to church does not make you a conservative nor does it make you a good President. With the democrats in power we need to get rid of Bush before he gives the country to the illegals.

Our prayers go to the border agents and I hope that it does not take the death of one of them to get Bush impeached.
    How, pray tell, would one of the agents being killed realistically lead to a Bush impeachment?

Seriously folks, you need to get your heads out of the clouds and come up with something other than this "impeachment" foolishness. In order to be impeached, Bush himself would have to be demonstrably guilty of a SPECIFIC high crime or misdemeanor. Unless he actually bludgeons one of these guys to death himself, he is much too far removed from the action in this case to even merit consideration as an accomplice in a legal sense.

I keep trying to wrap my head around this impeachment mania that seems to have so many here utterly addled, but the best I can figure is that the whole issue is a disinformation/PsyOps scheme to get most of those who would be inclined to try to take some sort of meaningful action to instead be steered down a harmless blind alley. There isn't an icecube's chance in Hell that Bush will be removed from office by impeachment. Period. So you had damned well better pull your heads out and start focusing on his OBL allies in Congress, because if they manage to get a pro-invasion bill to his desk, it WILL be signed into law. Most of you (and here I am referring to the electorate in general) fell for this "Bush is the Devil" rhetoric in the general elections, and what did that get you? It got a friendly GOP majority kicked out and a pro-illegal Democrat majority elected that is bending over backwards to push through Bush's immigration agenda. Good work, useful idiots. With allies like you guys, who needs enemies?

I hope everyone understands that IMPEACHMENT doesn't mean that the person is put 'out of office.' It's only one, very long and tedious step in a long process.

Remember Klinton? It's nothing more than grand standing and a podium for the blow hards to blow foul wind over the airwaves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Chill Crocket, regardless, people still need to vent.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

2nd is right. clinton was impeached. I do not recall him giving up the presidency.

Besides get bush out of office and then you have cheney, get cheney out of office and you have pelosi....This cannot be fixed with impeachment even if that were an option. The problems in our government run much deeper than 1 man.

Crocket and I have gotten a lot of heat for taking a stand about not impeaching Bush. We are all mad at Bush. Some people are getting confused that if you aren't on a frantic tyrade to "impeach" then you are "for Bush", and that just isn't true. Crocket has given sufficient evidence on why impeachment is not a valid process, and monetarily, it would be foolish waste of tax dollars. Impeachment would not change any of the problems that we have now, and it certainly won't help us get a fence any sooner.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast