Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe it is time to get some real guard dogs like rotteweiler's and doberman's or pit bull dogs to run outside and keep your pets in the house, this story just made me see red, i love dogs, I am afraid of what I might do if this happened to my pet dog. This is totally uncalled for, if people would quit making it easy to cross their land with the water and food and had some really good "bad" dogs around they might cross somewhere else! You cannot help these people without them stabbing you in the back.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Maybe it is time to get some real guard dogs like rotteweiler's and doberman's or pit bull dogs to run outside and keep your pets in the house, this story just made me see red, i love dogs, I am afraid of what I might do if this happened to my pet dog. This is totally uncalled for, if people would quit making it easy to cross their land with the water and food and had some really good "bad" dogs around they might cross somewhere else! You cannot help these people without them stabbing you in the back.
    I totally agree about the Pit Bulls, Rotteweilwers and the like. But then the Illegals would sue the home owners for having vicious dogs for bitting them.

And with the way our government kisses up to the invaders we all know who'd win the law suits .

And no tresspassing signs would not work, they'd only say the could not read English!

They need to stop aiding theses criminals with food and water!!

Good post.

People from these countries don't see animals the same as we do in America.

They do see pets as expendable. But they will do this even when they become citizens. Many of these people also have the same careless attitude towards the environment and will throw their litter out of the car window.

I have seen people throw their trash on the ground even when there have been trash cans near by.

I wonder what would have happened if this had been Barney or Miss Beasley?

Don't get me wrong...I think those doggies are adorable and wouldn't want anyone to hurt them. But it really ticks me off when I see how these jerks get away with so much crap.

I say come to Florida and take back a pet Aligator for protection.

That is a very sad story. In fact it just makes me sick.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hurting Animals

Reading the story about the torture and murder of dogs, ferrets, goats, rabbits... I am horrified. When individuals from ANY country do this sort of thing they are making a very clear statement about themselves.
    They are saying.." See, I have murdered your soul. I am destroying the least of you, the most innocent. You are no longer even human to me."
    This has to stop.

These illegals have no concept of right or wrong. They see it as a sport to watch roosters fight to the death. They train dogs like Pit Bulls to fight off anyone who might come to close into "their" territory. They line the stomachs of little puppies with sacks of drugs til they get over the border, and then cut the drugs out, leaving the dogs to die.
    And Mapwife- its not unusual to have a steer butchered and cooked. When they feel like having a bbq, they are going to have a bbq. They are illegal, they are criminals, and they are animals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I've owned a few rotties and they were anything but guard dogs.

They would rather live indoors to out. Now I must ask does this look like the face of a vicious dog? This one would rather lick you death. However she has added about 100 lbs since this picture was taken.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just one more bit of "cultural diversity" coming to a neighborhood near you.

Thanks, Brian, for sharing the cute picture of you rottie. That sweet face
    just brings home how trusting, innocent, and vulnerable our pets are in the face of these illegal brutes.

Thanks Brian,

I once knew a rottie that would let a little rat terrier steel his food!

They really are sweet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast