Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now they're killing and blinding our dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    Hi 2nd, Need a humor break?

Here's your computer theft alarm:

PAT! {he's so cute & so cocky}How do you keep the hair out of the computer??? My computer inhales the cat hair, LOL. I've got 3 but one is a little, tiny 4lb Egyptian who rules over the 145 lb Rottie & my Catahoula puppy.

Anyone who's cruel to animals is CRUEL TO HUMANS. I've never found it any other way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie

GUARD DOGS!!! How about some ATTACK CATS!!!.

Just kidding! They would really be useless I know as an owner of some cats that would rather bite my feet and chew up the blinds in the house and shread rolls of toilet paper than go after a home robber, etc. (not that this has happened). These cats aren't earning their keep. Time to get out the ole machine gun water zapper soon with a water span of 30 feet.
    You must have missed this article on Jack the cat.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... hlight=cat
    Thanks, Brian, I did miss this article. Jack is sure one heck of a cat. I've known cats that will intimidate much larger dogs but never heard about a bear.

One of my cats is named Jack. That's short for Jackass. Just kidding. One of my teen's friends calls him that and it sticks sometimes.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

MOPHEAD.........that's perfect
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    MOPHEAD.........that's perfect
    :P :P

Love It!
    how cute he is too

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a

GUARD DOGS!!! How about some ATTACK CATS!!!.

Just kidding! They would really be useless I know as an owner of some cats that would rather bite my feet and chew up the blinds in the house and shread rolls of toilet paper than go after a home robber, etc. (not that this has happened). These cats aren't earning their keep. Time to get out the ole machine gun water zapper soon with a water span of 30 feet.
    You must have missed this article on Jack the cat.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... hlight=cat
    Thanks, Brian, I did miss this article. Jack is sure one heck of a cat. I've known cats that will intimidate much larger dogs but never heard about a bear.

One of my cats is named Jack. That's short for Jackass. Just kidding. One of my teen's friends calls him that and it sticks sometimes.

Here's a cat that's even meaner. I believe this discussion is starting to stray off topic just a little.

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/arti ... ution.html

Lewis The Cat Gets Stay Of Execution
    FAIRFIELD, CONN---Lewis the attack cat, aka the Terrorist of Sunset Circle, has been given a stay of execution.

It wasn't because he had advance directives in place, it's because the judge refused to order that the cat be euthanized.

Lewis, a long-haired six-toed cat, has been under house arrest since March, unable to go outside after he allegedly terrorized the Avon lady and at least a half dozen neighbors.

His owner, Ruth Cisero, had been arrested on charges of failing to comply with a restraining order and reckless endangerment. At a court appearance Tuesday, Superior Court Judge Patrick Carroll III sentenced Cisero to two years probation and 50 hours of community service and upon completion, the charges against her will be erased from her record.

The restraining order against Lewis which prevents him from leaving Cisero's residence remains in effect and if he goes outside, his owner will be recharged and could face up to six months in jail with a death sentence for Lewis.

After neighbors complained that Lewis attacked them with what one neighbor described as "formidable weapons", his six-toed paws with claws, the town's animal control officer issued a restraining order which forbid Lewis to leave the house of his owner.

The neighbors claim that the black and white tabby which they says looks like Felix the Cat, terrorized them and say that Lewis ambushed the Avon lady as she was exiting her car, scratching and biting. She's filed a lawsuit against Cisero.

The animal control officer claims that Lewis is anti-social.

Neighbors claim that Lewis attacked them from behind, wrapping himself around their legs, biting and scratching at them. Several of them claim to have sought hospital treatment because of Lewis' alleged attacks.

Cisero could have received just probation if she had agreed to euthanize Lewis and prosecutors had offered to drop the charges if she would have Lewis declawed but she refused.

The courtroom was packed and many people had to stand to hear the proceedings. 6-21-06
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Brian,

Lewis the attack cat sounds like one mean critter. I mean, of all things, attacking the Avon Lady.

I don't think I've owned any cats this mean (or who have owned me over the years). :P

Yes, we are getting a little off topic on illegal alien animal cruelty but, oh well. Cats are fun to discuss.

Let's see in years prior my parents owned a very mean cat that put most dogs in their place. Another one got so obese that my Dad renamed her Slim.

Years ago, I picked a stray up at a gas station and she became a pet and was named Fartz (don't ask why and I didn't name her. The vets were told her name was Tiger).

I lost a cat due to I believe veternarian negligence about two years ago but I didn't follow through on complaints or lawsuits. His name was Socks because of his markings and he was the best and smartest cat I've ever owned (or who owned me). He was the real toilet paper shredder and discovered a hidden cabinet in the bathroom of the house I rented. He also tried to open the doors and windows with his paws. A new stray also likes to shred toilet paper rolls but doesn't do it near as much as Socks did. She is feisty though.

Enough said about cats.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Too funny what you told the vet about the cat's name!

ROFL! :P

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast