Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, Mophead,

Years ago, my cats were indoor/outdoor. Now they are indoor only with the exception of the newest because she bolts out of any door opened so fast we can't keep her in all the time and I did have her spade.

That cat with the funny name - well, whether you spell the name Fartz or Farts, she snuck out too. Imagine what the neighbors thought when I was calling, "Here, ____, ____ kitty, kitty, kitty." We didn't normally leave her outside when both of us were working and away from home 8-10 or more hours per day. One morning, she snuck out, I was late for work, couldn't find her and was running late. That early evening after returning home, Fartz was dead in our backyard and I didn't have an autopsy done so never figured out what happened but there was not a lot of blood.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I have cats too! Have a look at my new baby Oscar!

He's 2 1/2 weeks old! (That's his mommy 'Kookie' we took her in and she was already 'with child' er kitten. LOL
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Iig

Anyone who thinks anti-illegals are heartless are brainless

You guys are adorable. All the pictures of pride of your unbelievably cyuuute fur family members are, along with being very spirit lifting, are proof that we are more compassionate than not.

I am ashamed to say, Mexicans have a satanic level of cruelty toward animals. The entire Mexican history is dripping with the blood, tears and abject terror from helpless animals of all kinds.

The dog and cock fights, the bull fights, the pathetically cruel rodeos, the slaughterhouses bereft of any attempts at mitigating the animal's fear, oh the list goes on and on. My own cousins, who still live in El Paso, treat their dog like a cockroach.

Dogs are routinely banished to the backyard, alone, which is especially cruel, because they are pack animals. This is very common amongst Mexicans, they think it's completely humane. Their attitude is, hey, we're feeding him, he has a backyard, what else do you want? He's supposed to be guarding the house. He has fleas, we don't want him in the house, he's dirty.

Once a pet dog gets sick, they don't take him to the vet, they take him for a ride. In the dark, across town and open the door. This bothers them for not one second, in fact, they think it's funny. Can you tell I personally witnessed this myself as a child? Oh, and if they see you trying to rescue a stray, they'll yell at you, "don't help him, he might be sick." They want to think all stray dogs have rabies, because it's a plausible excuse to not help.

If a Mexican applies for a low-skilled job at a vet clinic or shelter (especially in shelters!), ok, just never let them help unsupervised. I'm not kidding. I know what I'm talking about, I grew up in the culture, I'm Mexican. Of course there are exceptions. But please remember, they are exceptions.

Add this to my head with the image of the Laughing Amnesty Seven, Bush, Specter, Kennedy, McCain, Hagel, Martinez and Reid, and it makes me shudder.

We have to speak louder at our representatives, not quieter.
    "I have not yet begun to fight!" John Paul Jones

Indiana Jones,

Oscar is one cute Kitty! You're also the proud owner of some cats. They do add to your life just as dogs and other pets do.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Welcome to the forum Iig, I appreciate your insight. I hope to see more of your posts.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567