Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I and the rest of the world had to listen to almost 4 weeks of Michael Jackson Coverage, all those star giving bogus speeches at the memorial, music, ladadada da does anyone think these stars will come to this border agents memorial? give long speeches etc etc ????

nah he was just guarding our country, no singing, dancing and cool moves.

What happened to the USA priorities???

Not only can "We the People" no longer count on the government to uphold law and order, those that are trying can't count on them either.

San Diego TV News says that the F.B.I. has made an arrest in the shooting of this Border Patrol Agent.

I'll post the info when I find out more.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The death of this BP Agent is the result of our despicable government's lack of will or desire to secure our borders and to protect not only the citizens of this country but the Border Patrol Agents who protect us. I am truly ashamed of the cowards in my government and I'm mad as hell!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Border patrol agent killed!!

Quote Originally Posted by drstar
    What drives me crazy about this is that if the situation had been reversed and the BP agent had been the shooter, he would have been sent to prison for 10 years (i.e. Ramos and Campean)
    I can only imagine what Ramos and Campean are thinking or feeling tonight. And they can't even pick up the phone to call each other. Now that is torture!

Search on for suspect in fatal shooting of agent

By Debbi Baker, Kristina Davis and Angelica Martinez
    UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITERS
    Originally published 7:35 a.m. July 24, 2009, updated 5:20 p.m., July 24, 2009

SAN DIEGO — At least one suspect in the shooting death of a U.S. Border Patrol agent may have been seriously injured and could be seeking medical treatment on either side of the U.S.-Mexico border, authorities said Friday.

At an afternoon news conference, Keith Slotter, special agent in charge of the FBI in San Diego, said hospitals and other medical facilities are being checked for anyone suspicious seeking treatment.

Agent Robert Rosas was shot and killed near Campo about 9:15 p.m.

Thursday while tracking a group of people presumed to have crossed into the country illegally.

He suffered multiple gunshot wounds, Slotter said.

The 30-year-old agent, who joined the Border Patrol in 2006, leaves behind a wife, Rosie; a 2-year-old son, Junior; and an 11-month-old daughter, Allysa. A person who answered the phone at the family's home in El Centro Friday said they were not ready to speak about the tragedy.

Slotter said it was not known if there was one shooter or more, or if Rosas was able to fire any rounds before being killed.

Several hours after the shooting, Mexican authorities searching the area detained a man near the scene and are now investigating whether he is linked to the slaying.

The 36-year-old man was arrested when authorities found him armed with a pistol that is only issued to Mexican military and is illegal for others to have, said officials with the public safety office in Tecate.

U.S. investigators could not confirm the arrest at the news conference Friday and said they were still making contact with Mexican officials.

Homeland security Secretary Janet Napolitano said the attack on Rosas was an inexcusable crime and that she has directed the full resources of the department to investigate and bring his killer or killers to justice.
    “This act of violence will not stand – nor will any act of violence against the Border Patrol,â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-1749 ... bert-Rosas

Three arrested in connection with slain BP Agent Robert Rosas

Story from Link above

Three arrested in connection with slain Border Patrol Agent Robert Rosas
    July 24, 6:48 PM
    7 comments

Whether it was illegal immigrants or drug smugglers is not immediately clear. What is certain is Border Agent Robert Wimer Rosas, was killed in the line of duty by unidentified individuals at 9:15 PM on July 23rd while on patrol.

A three-year veteran of the Border Patrol and working out of the Campo/Pine Valley Station here in the high desert of Southern CA, Agent Rosas was reportedly in pursuit of suspected illegal border crossers with two other agents. They were tracking a group within a hundred yards or so of the border when shots rang out. Agents found Rosas mortally wounded with gunshots to the body and head. FBI and DHS are conducting an investigation and have asked all non-essential personnel including citizen border watchers to stay clear of the area.

KPIX in San Francisco is reporting that two men and one woman were arrested in relation to this case in a San Jose Hospital where they were seeking treatment. Reportedly, a blood sample of one of the assailants was found at the scene. Reports that the Agent may have been shot with his own weapon are unconfirmed at this time.

This tragedy underscores the need for a better fence and tighter control over the United States Border with Mexico. It also signals an escalation of the violence on this side of the fence or lack thereof. The area where the agent was killed is still only protected by the decades old ten-foot fence that smugglers and illegal immigrants have been scaling or crawling under since it was installed.

Local residents and citizen border watchers are stricken with grief, many of whom knew and worked with Agent Rosas.

“This is a tragedy and our hearts go out to the Agents family and co-workers. It is a dangerous job made more so by shortages in manpower and a relatively open border despite reports to the contrary. The duty of our elected officials is on the line here, our local, state and federal government needs to step in and secure the borders of this country now. It is a shame on every elected official that they actually let this go so far. Our Border Patrol agents are some of Americas finest and hardest working agents in law enforcement and for this they get treated like second-rate citizerns with little if any support from 95% of the politicians. Politicians have taken a sworn oath to protect and serve this country, it is time that they made good on that OATH â€

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    The Web site, which had already posted Rosas' death, posted information from the Border Patrol indicating the agent was 30 and was a three-year veteran who is survived by his wife, a 2-year-old son and an 11-month-old daughter.

Too sad for words.
    It really really is. I imagine the border agents are a very tight group and I'm sure they will watch over this family.

I send my prayers and thoughts to this family.

Did the president express his sorrow?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

3 In Custody In Connection To Border Agent's Death

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-164377.html