Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20005-borde ... imer-rosas

This is a link to the 'Officer Down Memorial Page''

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Well written Larry !

Whenever I contact my congress critters I always tell them to put Amnesty on a National Ballot Vote and they get ONE vote just like the rest of us..

I honestly think all BIG decisions should be put up for a national vote,that way Lobbyist would not have more power then "We The People",
    but you know that makes too damn much sense to the elected MORONS in DC. they would never allow that to take place because they. with their all mighty power think they know what is best for you and me.
    You are right James but I tell them anyway. If we don't express our ideas then they think status quo is acceptable.Even if they do not listen to individuals I think they will listen to a mass appeal on this subject,if not we will replace them.That will get their attention and those who run for office in the future.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Here is the link to the Department of Homeland Security website memorial blog page.

Complete with comment section.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/theblog/2...l#comment-form

It may take a while for your comment to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Here is the link to the Department of Homeland Security website memorial blog page.

Complete with comment section.

http://www.dhs.gov/journal/theblog/2...l#comment-form

It may take a while for your comment to show up.
    Everyone, go post something, if you havent already.

Posting something is subject to review before it appears, and while I posted over an hour ago, apparently mine was not accepted. Either these gubbernment workers are off or they don't like me criticizing their decision to not raid businesses, but give the illegals work permits so they can testify against their employers. I mentioned we would not have so many of these problems if there was more border security.
    Thank you for leaving a comment at the Blog @ Homeland Security. Submitted Comments will be reviewed before posting. See more about our Comment Policy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Posting something is subject to review before it appears, and while I posted over an hour ago, apparently mine was not accepted. Either these gubbernment workers are off or they don't like me criticizing their decision to not raid businesses, but give the illegals work permits so they can testify against their employers. I mentioned we would not have so many of these problems if there was more border security.
    Thank you for leaving a comment at the Blog @ Homeland Security. Submitted Comments will be reviewed before posting. See more about our Comment Policy.
    It took mine about about twenty-four hours I think.

I was wondering if I was the only one that posted one for a while. Then when they came up every post was in support of law and order and in sympathy for the lost agent. I suppose that many criminals in the government that are making this sort of thing a daily occurrence with their actions are mute for the moment.

Hopefully they will come over to the side of law and order. Maybe many always have been but haven't found their legs to stand on or their voice yet.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-164713.html

SIX IN Custody in Slaying of Agent Rosas

April
    [/quote]
    A brother, Jose Quintero Ruiz, 43, and two taxi drivers, Jose Alfredo Camacho, 34, and Antonio Valladares, 57, also were arrested. The group was apparently trying to smuggle 21 people into the United States.

Rosas, a 30-year-old father of two, was tracking the group about 9:15 p.m. Thursday when he came under fire near the border.

On Friday, federal officials announced a $100,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the attackers. It was unclear if anyone was in line to collect that money.

Getting Valenzuela into the United States to face justice could be difficult. Mexico, which has no death penalty, does not turn over murder suspects if prosecutors seek their execution. California prosecutors in the past have dealt with such situations by not seeking the death penalty. [quote]

Mexico could care less about justice for the slain border patrol hero.

have you noticed, the san diego mexican consulate is very quiet on this.
    but let a border patrol agent be accused of anything towards a mexican citizen and they claim the agent to be guilty in a press release and media interview within hours as it happens

Here is the link to some pictures taken right after the incident.

http://www.nomoreinvasion.com/forum/...php?topic=4232

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast