Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Iccat you are so right. In fact, if I were you I would send that very message by fax to Pelosi, Reid, McCain, Obama, Feinstein, all of them you feel appropriate. Maybe we need to start sending the pictures of victims to the congress and Presidential candidates. Maybe we can start a weekly fax to them. What do you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a completely sad and growing group that NO one should have to be a part of. Losing a precious child because of someone who never should have been here.

The Shaws, the Bolognas...

I have very young children and the thought of what this mom went through just kills me. I have pictures just like this -happy silly days at the hairdressers.

I will do what I can to help these families.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Iccat you are so right. In fact, if I were you I would send that very message by fax to Pelosi, Reid, McCain, Obama, Feinstein, all of them you feel appropriate. Maybe we need to start sending the pictures of victims to the congress and Presidential candidates. Maybe we can start a weekly fax to them. What do you think?
    I have sent very much the same messages to "my" U.S. Senators and Congressman and to my State's Senator and Representative and receive the same response that they unederstand but again a lot depends on their Elitist Contributors.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I have sent very much the same messages to "my" U.S. Senators and Congressman and to my State's Senator and Representative and receive the same response that they unederstand but again a lot depends on their Elitist Contributors.
    So sad.

here is another death of a child gangland shooting child hit

U.S. U.S. Home
    Crime

America's Future

Sports

Autos

Education

Live Audio

War on Terror

Homeland Security

Law

Lis on Law

Supreme Court

Napolitano

Immigration

Natural Disasters

Sept. 11

U.S. Military
    NEWS ARCHIVE

HOT TOPICS
    FOX News Election Coverage
    Celebrity Gossip
    FOX Movietone News
    SECTION MAP

SEE MORE - Sept. 11 - Crime - Education - Supreme Court
    Send news tip to FOXNews.com

SUBMIT FOXNEWS.COM HOME > U.S.

Cops: Suspected Gang Members Gunned Down Girl, 8
    Thursday, July 24, 2008

E-Mail Print Share:

LOS ANGELES — Police searching for two suspected gang members who gunned down an 8-year-old girl in an apartment building courtyard were questioning possible witnesses and fielding calls from tipsters Thursday, police said.

The victim was identified as Jasmine Sanders, who lived at the South Los Angeles apartment building where she was shot, said county coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey.

There were no suspects in custody, Officer Marjan Mobasser said.

"We are getting a lot of tips from the public so hopefully that will help investigators find who the suspects are," she said.

Children were playing in the courtyard of their apartment building when two males in their late teens approached and opened fire at a nearby group of people, Mobasser said.

The girl was hit in the chest and pronounced dead at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, she said.

Capt. Dennis Kato told KTTV-TV the girl was an unintended target of the shooting, which was believed to be gang-related.

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa promised a swift reaction by police.

"We are going to do everything possible to investigate this matter, to bring these individuals to justice," he said.

sorry about not cleaning that last one up

Sorry sorry sorry
    Didn't see that one coming. Sorry no clean up on the last post
    americangal4ever

According to the Tate County Sheriff, Perez is being held without bond. Officials say Perez had a Tennessee identification card, but say he had Mexican documents with him as well, plus some questionable social security cards.
    Proof that this was an illegal immigrant. What is the fool doing with "questionable social security cards(S)? I wonder if he was selling them or if he bought them. I hope the authorities are checking this out.

ANOTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN KILLS AN INNOCENT CHILD.

My prayers go out to the family.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just read the sig. below (v)

I read this entire article on the air on the Last Americans Standing Show on July 27 and it was rough.

I wish more reporters would do what these ladies have done here by really giving true life to the feelings of the victims of illegal aliens.

That is what is missing in most of today's print media reports on these tragedies.

W

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast