Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Frankie,
    Thank you for posting here. I want you to know we will not let your sweet little boy's memory die in this fight. You have suffered the ultimate loss and unimaginable pain.
    The only good thing to come of this may be that others who are unaware of how bad this situation is might have thier eyes opened when they hear of his story. The death of 14 year old Dani Countryman who was raped and murdered by two illegals was what finally got me active in this fight, tho I had been aware of it for years. Her story had an almost complete media blackout. I heard of it through a friend...
    May God bless and keep you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Frank

Quote Originally Posted by fbrooks
    I am Frank's Mom and I wanted to Thank you all for praying for me and my family. I have never visited this type of website and even knew these issues existed until now. Everyday I relive that day and I wish I did a thousand different things than come home that day to let the children play outside.

I am so mad at the system. I went to court and his illegal family is still in America. I wrote to my representative and to my senators and to INS. I do not know if they will be deported or not. There is no way for police to arrest illegals in this country. It is nuts. It makes no sense. They can drive without insurance and have registered cars and not even be a citizen. They are held to no financial responsibilities that all of us have to have.

If anyone wants any more pictures of my little one let me know. I have a lot.

God Bless you all
    Frankie Bennett Brooks
    So glad you found us. Frankie I would like to extend to you my deepest and profound sympathy. Your loss in incalculable. If you would like prayer, please let me know. I will Private Message you with my email address. We have a group of people here who get together for prayer. If you have any needs you would like to be placed in that group, please feel free to email me.

I will say that my lifelong friends daughter is related to Danielle Bologna who lost her husband and two sons to an criminal illegal alien in San Francisco just weeks ago. It is astounding, the callous hearts and minds of our leaders.

Be easy on yourself. You are a good mother.

I'll private message you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frankie's Mom,

I am very glad you managed to find us.

I cannot begin to convey the extent of my outrage and sorrow about what happened to your son. We are all so truly sorry your son was taken from you - in a crime that was very preventable. Some days, the world really does seem upside-down and not make any sense.

If you need some people to talk to, if you want to help us go forward and prevent this sort of tragedy from happening to another family - please do come back and help us in the struggle. We would be so very honored and grateful for your participation.

Only the Best Wishes to You and Your Family,

Re: Frank

Quote Originally Posted by fbrooks
    I am Frank's Mom and I wanted to Thank you all for praying for me and my family. I have never visited this type of website and even knew these issues existed until now. Everyday I relive that day and I wish I did a thousand different things than come home that day to let the children play outside.

I am so mad at the system. I went to court and his illegal family is still in America. I wrote to my representative and to my senators and to INS. I do not know if they will be deported or not. There is no way for police to arrest illegals in this country. It is nuts. It makes no sense. They can drive without insurance and have registered cars and not even be a citizen. They are held to no financial responsibilities that all of us have to have.

If anyone wants any more pictures of my little one let me know. I have a lot.

God Bless you all
    Frankie Bennett Brooks

Frankie, my heart and prayers are with you and your family.

Frankie, my prayers are on there way to our Lord for you and your family...it is so heart breaking. I can picture your beautiful baby boy in the loving arms of our Lord.

Don't beat yourself up or blame yourself, it was not your fault, it was another avoidable accident and they are happening every day, did you know more American citizens have been killed since 9/11 by illegal aliens, than our soldiers in Iraq, it is so sad.

We are so privileged to have you post at alipac. Thank You!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    BTTT

Right behind you Ex OC....... sending this right bttt.

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    BTTT

bttt

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    BTTT

bttt

bttt

LOL!

BuTTT
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast