Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boy Killed in Hit & Run; IA Driver Held Without Bond

Boy Killed in Hit & Run; Driver Held Without Bond
    Reported by: Dana Rebik
    Email: danarebik@myeyewitnessnews.com
    Contributor: Adrienne Phillips
    Last Update: 6/06 5:50 pm
    Slideshow

Family members say 5 year-old Frank Brooks "was a happy, smiling kid." MEMPHIS, TN - Tate County officials say a man was drunk when he hit a small boy with his SUV and drove away.

Jaime Perez, 35, is charged with DUI, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without a license. Investigators also believe Perez is an illegal immigrant. He is accused of hitting 5 year-old Frank Brooks on County Line Road in Tate County.

The boy's parents talked only to Eyewitness News Everywhere about the accident they say happened just a few feet away from the family's home.

"He was a happy, smiling kid. They would call him 'Frankie Blue Eyes,'" said Frank's mother, Frankie.

"My brother and I... we had our sons a day apart. It's really hard. I loved him like my own," said Frank's uncle, Mike Brooks.

Family members say Frank was an angel, who was loving and full of energy. He was killed on Saturday, May 24, 2008, right in front of his brother and sister. The day before he was hit, the family says it rained and Frank wanted to play in the mud with his brother and sister. Family members say Frank walked to the side of the road to pick up his sister's shoe, and that is when he was hit.

"He had blood coming out of his ears, his eyes were still open," said Frankie. "He didn't have time to blink or hurt. It was over that fast."

Eyewitnesses say after Frank was hit, the driver went racing down the street in his Ford Excursion. Police say he lost control of the SUV and veered off the road.

"Someone had said there were beer bottles in his vehicle. He didn't say a word to anyone," said Frankie. Frankie said her son was not breathing and died in her arms on the side of the road.

While federal immigration officials try to decide if Perez will be deported, Frank's family is left to deal with the grief.

"We'll never have another birthday for him or holiday," said uncle Mike. "It's tough knowing he's missing out on all these things. I loved him very much. I'll always love him every day that goes by."

According to the Tate County Sheriff, Perez is being held without bond. Officials say Perez had a Tennessee identification card, but say he had Mexican documents with him as well, plus some questionable social security cards.
    http://www.myeyewitnessnews.com/mostpop ... 0c1525a58e
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How many more innocent American children must lose their life because our government refuses to protect them?

Same thing happened to a 7-year-old boy here recently when a drunk illegal with no license ran off the road and murdered him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Children, elderly,men,women, it doesn't matter no one is safe from illegal alien drunk drivers.

Take a close look at that little boy's face Mary Schulken. Look at his face! Then imagine the 12-25 other Americans you cannot see that were killed today alone by illegal aliens in America!

And those are just the dead. How many raped and violated? How many robbed? How many assaulted? How many innocent American victims are there today that are taking the hit because of people like you Mary?

These people would not be victims if the Government secured our borders and enforced our existing laws as a super majority of Americans want them to. These people are dead and victimized because the Executive Branch of the US Government is under the control of global corporations that have no respect for the Constitution, the oaths of office, and the self governance of the American people via their elected representatives.

And there you are as the mouthpiece of Jaime Perez.

There you are attacking anyone that would stand up to the illegal aliens, their corporate benefactors, and the deadly crime syndicates that bring them here and manage them once in the US.

Mary, you are attacking people that want to save lives like the life of Frankie Brooks.

The blood leaving Frankie Brook's body, running onto his mothers arms is no your hands and the hands of all of the illegal alien supporters like you Mary Schulken.

You can psychologically run, but you can't hide.

Your mind is conjuring up hundreds of defense mechanisms as you read this. You are telling yourself this is not true and that you have no responsibility for this boy's death or anyone else's.

You keep telling yourself that Mary, but I blame you.

I blame the illegal alien!

I blame George Bush for failing to adequately enforce our existing immigration laws.

I blame any person, state agency, or company that gave Perez aid or assistance while in the US, and I blame every illegal alien supporter in this country. Especially those that abuse their power working for newspapers to censor crime stories and attack good people that are trying to stand up and save lives.

When I go to sleep tonight, I will say a prayer for the family of Frankie Brooks. I will slip fitfully into sleep thinking of ways I can fight against the Mary Schulkens of America the next day to try and save lives like Franky's.

Franky Brook's family wishes they could go back in time to do all they could to see our immigration laws enforced on the state and national level.

Mary Schulken would be there to call them racists for wanting to do so.

Out out damned spot. But the blood will not wash off of your hands Mary.

William Gheen

What a terrible tragedy

I have two little boys and I can't imagine what the family must be going through. When is this going to stop?!

April
    Another very sad heart wrenching story about an illegal taking the life of an innocent child. My heart and prayers go out to his family. May God give them comfort during this horrific time.

This drunk or not drunk illegal criminal alien did not and does not care if this sweet child did not live.

Little "Frankie Blue Eyes" died picking up his dear sister's shoe. Oh it pains my heart of the sweetness and the way he died.

I am so SORRY

Ditto William. W. is there anyway to start a program where a victims picture, name, face, age, death, and killer could be put in the paper? It would be a weekly thing. Expensive I'm sure. I just don't know how we could convince a paper to do it as a public information program.

MW
    This is one of the most gut wrenching stories I've read to date. I'm not one typically given to emotion but this hit especially close to home. Frankie could pass for my grandsons twin brother, right down to the funky hair style. This one really hurt and I can't begin to imagine the pain the family must be suffering. How does someone go on living life in a normal manner after watching the life of one of the few real loves of her life slip away (mother) as she craddled him in her arms? Frankie's whole family had their hearts ripped out in an instant and will never be the same again.

Bush, the Hispanic Caucus, U.S. Congress, illegal alien employers, and every illegal alien advocate in the country should be ashamed, very ashamed.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another child is added to the list of United States Citizens murdered by the invasion of the ILLEGALS!

It doesn’t seem to matter if it is Police Officer in Houston attempting to safe guard his city, a high school student in Los Angeles standing in front of his home while his mother is half way around the world defending her country, or a father and his sons in San Francisco driving home all became targets of ILLEGALS and were murdered because of the greed of "our" Elitist Politicians and their Elitist Contributors in search of "cheap labor" to help their bottom line!

I just do not understand how our President and our Congress can send our young men and women half way around the world in defense of the United States and refuse to defend our National Borders and Enforce our Immigration Laws while at the same time warning our military, for their own safety, not to wear their uniforms when traveling to "our" southern borders. Now our military can no longer leave their children at home in a "major United States city" and expect them to be safe or a least as safe as the parents in a "combat zone"!

Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchor Babies being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their "cheap labor" increasing "their privatized" PROFITS while socializing the "benefits" for their ILLEGALS on the back of United States Citizens, thanks to Bush, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!

Enforcing our Immigration Laws and Securing National Borders are not partisan, divisive, or polarizing issues! In current polls vast majority of United States Citizens want our Immigration Laws Enforced and our National Borders Secured. Politicians without their own or their Elitist Political “Contributor’sâ€

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast