Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I read this entire article on the air on the Last Americans Standing Show on July 27 and it was rough.

I wish more reporters would do what these ladies have done here by really giving true life to the feelings of the victims of illegal aliens.

That is what is missing in most of today's print media reports on these tragedies.

W
    I agree W. This is something we need to continue to do. They use the sob stories over and over with NO deaths, just deportation, WE are dealing with their murders, rapes, etc. These TRUE victims need voices through us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Frank

I am Frank's Mom and I wanted to Thank you all for praying for me and my family. I have never visited this type of website and even knew these issues existed until now. Everyday I relive that day and I wish I did a thousand different things than come home that day to let the children play outside.

I am so mad at the system. I went to court and his illegal family is still in America. I wrote to my representative and to my senators and to INS. I do not know if they will be deported or not. There is no way for police to arrest illegals in this country. It is nuts. It makes no sense. They can drive without insurance and have registered cars and not even be a citizen. They are held to no financial responsibilities that all of us have to have.

If anyone wants any more pictures of my little one let me know. I have a lot.

God Bless you all
    Frankie Bennett Brooks

Re: Frank

Quote Originally Posted by fbrooks
    I am Frank's Mom and I wanted to Thank you all for praying for me and my family. I have never visited this type of website and even knew these issues existed until now. Everyday I relive that day and I wish I did a thousand different things than come home that day to let the children play outside.

I am so mad at the system. I went to court and his illegal family is still in America. I wrote to my representative and to my senators and to INS. I do not know if they will be deported or not. There is no way for police to arrest illegals in this country. It is nuts. It makes no sense. They can drive without insurance and have registered cars and not even be a citizen. They are held to no financial responsibilities that all of us have to have.

God Bless you all
    Frankie Bennett Brooks

Welcome Frankie. I am just so sorry that we had to meet under such tragic circumstances.

I just want you to know that not a day has gone by since your tragic loss that I have not thought of your dear little boy and said a prayer for Frank and your family. I also pray that justice will be served.

Please feel free to share all of the photos of Frank that you would like to share. He was a beautiful child and I'm sure that all of us here would love to have you share your memories with us if you feel up to it. Your family has touched many hearts here and we care very much.

God Bless you all.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God Bless you all
    Frankie Bennett Brooks
    Thank you for visiting us but it is hard to put into words my sympathies to you and your family.

Please come back to us from time to time if you want to talk. You will find many carrying supportive people here.

Prayers will continue for you and your family.

God bless.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Frankie,

Thank you for making a comment here at ALIPAC. We have all been working very hard to tell the nation about what happened to your family and why.

Don't blame yourself for letting the children play outside.

All of the blame rests with the drunk driving illegal alien and our government for failing to secure our borders and enforce our immigration laws. In the case of Tennessee, it looks like they even helped this guy with an ID card!

Your boy Frank was not the first, nor will he be the last.

I hope you will consider speaking out on these issues, you now have that power although it has come to you from the ultimate suffering.

Many Americans do not know what is happening to our nation until the horrible truth comes to them in the form of the preventable crime that happened to your family. That is not your fault, it is the fault of the media for not telling people about this more. I do think that the local station and reporters that covered your story did a better job than most in the country.

I have to warn you that many of the illegal alien supporters are down right evil and unscrupulous. I hope you have not seen some of their comments on Youtube.

If you, or anyone in your family, makes the decision to speak out further in the hopes of saving the lives of others, we are here to help you.

I will be on the air Sunday with a man named Peter Gadiel who lost his son in the 9/11 attacks. Please listen in if you can via www.LastAmericans.us
    We will be discussing how people in your position can get more involved.

My email is williamg@alipac.us and my phone numbers are at the bottom of each page here.

Each week, more grieving families are speaking out.

We are here to support you, strengthen, and protect you during this process. I know it is a lot to handle.

We are here for you and will do all we can do to help.

William Gheen
    President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC

God Bless you all
    Frankie Bennett Brooks
    Please feel free to post any pic's of your son on here as you like.
    You will find lots of support here at ALIPAC.
    May God be with you and yours.

Welcome Frankie,

We are with you and we are trying to change this awful situation.

God Bless You,

Dixie

Welcome, Frankie! I am so glad you found us. This is a very safe forum to SCREAM out your frustrations and indignation. In the outside world, we have to be so PC, but here, you can just let 'er rip.

All of us here are sickened every time we hear of yet another victim being killed by an illegal alien. Kids are the hardest for us. We call these 100% PREVENTABLE. If our govt was doing its job, then that man would not have been here to take away your little boy. (BTW, when I saw your son's picture, it just hit me hard in my gut. What a beautiful happy child!)

Do you know of the Bologna tragedy in San Francisco (father and 2 sons killed)? Or the Shaw tragedy in Los Angeles (17-yr-old son killed)? Innocent Americans killed by illegal aliens. Just this year. IT IS A COMPLETE OUTRAGE.

We are here to support you, Frankie. If you need information, phone calls to govt, media help -- anything in your fight to be heard, LET US KNOW. We are active in this fight. And we are honored that you are one of us now.

God bless you and your family. Stay with us and we will fight for your boy. Never give up!

Hope you will join our Sunday radio show. People need to hear you -- you have suffered the ultimate tragedy resulting from out-of-control illegal immigration. As Danielle Bologna sobbed, "If it can happen to me, what makes you think it can't happen to you?"

Ex_OC
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

bttt

Welcome Frankie,

This tragedy has touched the hearts of many of us at Alipac. We care about the heartache and loss caused by illegal immigrants, and are trying to make changes so that this kind of tragedy never happends again.

May God bless you and your family.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast