Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Bush has a serious attitude problem that needs to be delt with. [MOD EDIT] That would make my life. That would be better than a hot dog and apple pie!
    Impeach that mor*n! I believe that Bush sold his soul to the "devil" AKA the New World Order, in exchange for help getting re-elected. He OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about this country, and instead pushes the agenda of NWO which includes the dissolution of our borders.

In other words, our fight is against the super-rich who want cheap labor and dumb population. It'd be also 100+ million more workers to TAX.

That reminds me. There was a guy on C2C a few days ago who befriended one of the Rockefellers, who told him that the women's lib in the 60's was REALLY about getting women to workplace so that they could TAX them. They saw that half of able bodies (women) don't work, so they promoted women's lib in order to get them to work and tax them.

Similarly, the argument that illegals are hard workers and should be rewarded with Amnesty, is a SMOKESCREEN designed to cover the fact that the super-rich want to EXPAND THE TAX BASE by getting 100+ million hispanics into US.

So the REAL reason behind this illegal immigration are the 10's of $BILLIONS that the Amnestied illegals would pay in taxes yearly, to the super-rich who are behind the Federal Reserve. Follow the money, guys.

ENGLISH NOT THE OFFFICAL LANGUAGE?

WE NEED TO LET HIM AND EVERYONE WE CONTACT THAT THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!
    I NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME THOUGHT THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN.
    I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. I VOTED FOR THIS FOOL AND I AM A CATTLE RANCHER. WE HAVE MORE SENCE THAN THAT

HE NEEDS STO GO NOW!
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Tex

GRRRRRRRR

BUSH HAS A ANCHOR BABY FOR AN ATTORNEY GENERAL WHO DOESNT ENFORCE OUR LAWS. HE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED WITH A LEGAL CITIZEN WHO WILL GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS.I HOPE WHEN WE DO DECIDE TO GET RID OF ANCHOR ABAIES GONZALES GETS DEPORTED WITH THEM

English is a second language to Bush and Americans are his second priority.

It is comforting to know that his ranch in Texas is part of the territory that the people who he allowed into our country plan to take.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

English

Listen, history is filled with countless examples of nations and empires that have fallen part due to a lack of a lingua franca. USSR, the Persian Empire come to mind immediately. Bush needs to come down on one side of the fence or the other on this issue if he is to enjoy even a 29% approval rating.

Hill
    editor

I think ROME was another.
    Democrat or Republican, they are all politicians.

English ... heard on Discovery I think it was .....

I believe it was the Discovery Channel over this weekend.

Seems like decades of Bush's have had nannys, (Cared for Bush himself I guess), maids and the like in their employ. Not to mention the Spanish speaking marriages! It seemed to infur that perhaps the Bush twins were cared for by nanny's as well, with Laura's approval of course.

Too bad someone smarter than me, couldn't look into just "who" was in their employ and if they were legal or not. That would sure put a burr under their saddles for a change. Think that alone would make headlines!

No wonder many of them are fluent in Spanish.

Good morning to All,

I think his "I prefer English Plus" statement is the answer. Bush Has many Hispanic family members. I would think it is a shame if this is clouding his vision on ILLEGAL immigration but I could not see how it could not.

I do believe the disconnect you see out of our leaders in Washington and probably even leaders locally is that the only thing they know about immigrants is when Marie or Juan bring them breakfast by the pool in the morning.

They don't live like the polls of 63% of middle Americans who have started voicing their opposition to this subject. They live in LaLa Land where everything is in order. They don't live in average neighborhoods that are looking like a third world country. Their neighbors don't park their cars in the yard.

What the disconnect is called is Elitism. No they do not see the crisis we see at all.

I have your back, but I think we are outnumbered.

Trouble

Reply to breezy

Yes!! Article 3, clause 3, section 1 of the us constitution states; Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
    And yes! We are at war for the preservation of our constitution, our economy, our right to representation and our national heritage as well as freedom of religious belief!
    "What will you do without freedom"

THE IMMIGRATION REFORM DOESNT MENTION THE ANCHOR BABIES!

WHATS UP WITH THAT? I HEARD ABOUT IT AT FIRST THEN IT JUST DROPED OFF THE MAP!
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123