Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The president pleaded with senators to "show courage and resolve" to withstand outrage from voters in their districts.
    Thats it Mr Decider, forget about what the people that put you into office think and further your own agenda........
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

I don't think Bush is going to "get it" until everyone has jumped ship and he's left standing alone in the Oval Office saying, "What did I do?" Duh!

By the way, is it my imagination, or has Cheney been in hiding?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many qualified and experienced operatives have left the RNC, which has drawn frowns from the White House, where such desertions are considered disloyal.
    Unbelievably outrageous!

LOYALTY? But NOT to the American people and his country!

To receive LOYALTY.........bush.........one must GIVE IT.
    YOU are among the long list of traitorous presidents that America has sadly watched shred our Constitution!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bush scolds balking GOP...AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    The president pleaded with senators to "show courage and resolve" to withstand outrage from voters in their districts.

"I'm not going around frightening people. People are frightened, and they're trying to scare the politicians into voting the way they want them to," said Sen. Jim DeMint, South Carolina Republican, whose opposition to the bill has earned him standing ovations at speeches and events back home during the past week.
    You see Mein Fuhrer you have not been able to abolish the Reichstag and thus you are not supreme dictator, although you certainly want to and are surely acting the part.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I don't think Bush is going to "get it" until everyone has jumped ship and he's left standing alone in the Oval Office saying, "What did I do?" Duh!

By the way, is it my imagination, or has Cheney been in hiding?
    I don't think it's your imagination.

Also, you're right. I don't think he will get it at all, even if everyone has jumped ship. I haven't seen many people including his Dad coming to his defense.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Many qualified and experienced operatives have left the RNC, which has drawn frowns from the White House, where such desertions are considered disloyal.
    Unbelievably outrageous!

LOYALTY? But NOT to the American people and his country!

To receive LOYALTY.........bush.........one must GIVE IT.
    YOU are among the long list of traitorous presidents that America has sadly watched shred our Constitution!!
    Right amendsis, where is the loyalty to the American people AND to America. Constitution? What constitution? Just kidding, because as of now, it feels as if we don't have one.

Poor itty bitty baby!

So the jerk occupying the white house is not getting his way again. To bad so sad. I just wrote him an e-mail calling him a treasonist hypocrite. I'm sure that will get his ire! We'll probably find him lying in the fetal position sucking his thumb after his next rampage.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!

Re: Poor itty bitty baby!

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    So the jerk occupying the white house is not getting his way again. To bad so sad. I just wrote him an e-mail calling him a treasonist hypocrite. I'm sure that will get his ire! We'll probably find him lying in the fetal position sucking his thumb after his next rampage.
    Welcome Avenger!!!!

"It is right to argue for what you believe and recognize that compromise might be necessary to move the bill along.
    Translated, Bush is saying, "Shut up and do what I say".

Never in our history has a public figure been more reviled than this nincompoop.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

"To sit on the sidelines and criticize the bill and nitpick the bill, use one-liners and one word, anyone can do that," Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez said.

Here's two words for you NO AMNESTY!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast