Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

phleen said:
    When it is laid out in black and white, it is beyond belief that any one would even consider such a plan.
    Perhaps it's because they don't intend to enforce this bill either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Ducking here.......please don't swing

I know I sound like a broken record but CONSTITUTIONALLY, there isn't a case for TREASON that we know of so far.

That word {I use it too} is thrown around like bird seed.

The Constitution is very explicit concerning TREASON.
    I agree...treason is not the proper word...it just feels good to say it, lol! How about "anti-American"? His outlandish remarks sounded just like something that would come out of the mouth of La Raza, LULAC, or MeCHa and I'm always calling those people racists and anti-American.

And I agree with everyone who says we need to get rid of not only Bush, but everyone who supports his position on immigration. Traitors...all of them!

BTW, over 100,000 protesters are expected to protest GLOBALIZATION in Germany during the G8 meeting. Maybe we should follow suit and protest the NAU and One World Order. Sadly, there are still many, many Americans who haven't got a clue as to what the NAU or SPP are. Bush is trying to ramrod everything through before he leaves office and if he suceeds, there will be millions of Americans who won't know what hit them! And then it will be too late!

If past history is a sign, I would be willing to bet they won't,

Bush was bad when he was child, teenage, adult, governor, and now as a president. He is a spoiled brat and who refused to listen to people throughout his life. He was not a conversative just says he is. If his daddy had not been a president, he would have never been endorsed by the party.
    I absolutely agree. This guy looks like he is cuckoo!! Have you seen the way he talks???
    He was not a conservative at all.. He lost all credibility and now, he wants to leave a legacy with this illegal ammesty bill to cover up all of his stupidity...He doesn't care about the american citizens that voted for him either because he doesn't listen to them...He destroyed his own party and the country...He calls himself a Christian...I don't believe that one either..No wonder why so many people think that Christians are crazy...Because of this guy!!!
    "Ask not what your country can do for you --ask what you can do for your country" John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Nadys
    Bush was bad when he was child, teenage, adult, governor, and now as a president. He is a spoiled brat and who refused to listen to people throughout his life. He was not a conversative just says he is. If his daddy had not been a president, he would have never been endorsed by the party.
    I absolutely agree. This guy looks like he is cuckoo!! Have you seen the way he talks???
    He was not a conservative at all.. He lost all credibility and now, he wants to leave a legacy with this illegal ammesty bill to cover up all of his stupidity...He doesn't care about the american citizens that voted for him either because he doesn't listen to them...He destroyed his own party and the country...He calls himself a Christian...I don't believe that one either..No wonder why so many people think that Christians are crazy...Because of this guy!!!
    As with all of the other polichickens that are sleeping with the enemy like bush and like other past presidents! If Clinton hadn't been President, Billary wouldn't be where she is today. They all have their nasty little hands in the cookie jar. One man cannot do it alone.

Bush and all the other RINOs have destroyed the republican party but hopefully it can be fixed if we can get these morons out. We need the RINOs out and the left wingers out of the Democratic party. They are ALL bad for this Country.

Tom Tancreco, Duncan Hunter and a few others is what this Country needs. Heck, we could use a few more Zel Millers!

As far as the Christian aspect of it, I do believe that people will use Bush's troubles to characterize all Christians. We have to focus on all of them that are bad for America. Bush cannot do it alone and if we rid one ant out of the anthill, there are many ants left behind to destroy. Break down the anthill and start over is what needs to happen.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

I know I sound like a broken record but CONSTITUTIONALLY, there isn't a case for TREASON that we know of so far.
    Then he should be made to step down for being mentally unbalanced. See article below.

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/cont/node/2618#comments

What these close friends see is a madman on the edge, a delusional paranoid whose brain is fried by too many years of hard drinking and probably too much cocaine up his nose.

Compared to Bush, Richard M. Nixon appears sane and stone cold sober. Hell, history will probably cast legendary drunk Ulysses S. Grant as a President more in control of himself.

Not only is he wrapped up in the aura of "I'm the President," but he is now determined that anyone who follows him will have to live with his legacy of lies, deceit and despair - his failed war in Iraq, his cancer on "our country's destiny."

The fate of this nation - and indeed the fate of the world - may well depend on the deranged mind of a truly insane President of the United States.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234