Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Laura Bush was at the State of the Union.

April
    nittygritty wrote:

What war on terror is Bush fighting? You cannot expect people to really believe you are serous about fighting that war when you are willing to leave your own borders wide open for the terrorist to come on in. I no longer believe Bush if fighting war on terror, in fact now I wonder if he ever had any real intentions of fighting a war on terror!
    I agree Nitty, it is very confusing when a person starts watching Bush's actions instead of listening to his BS. When you focus on his actions they speak volumes of truth about him

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    What war on terror is Bush fighting? You cannot expect people to really believe you are serous about fighting that war when you are willing to leave your own borders wide open for the terrorist to come on in. I no longer believe Bush if fighting war on terror, in fact now I wonder if he ever had any real intentions of fighting a war on terror! Off the top of my head, has anyone seen very much of the first lady anymore? She seems to be keeping a very low profile.
    Smoke and mirrors! Remember that term.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    What war on terror is Bush fighting? You cannot expect people to really believe you are serous about fighting that war when you are willing to leave your own borders wide open for the terrorist to come on in. I no longer believe Bush if fighting war on terror, in fact now I wonder if he ever had any real intentions of fighting a war on terror! Off the top of my head, has anyone seen very much of the first lady anymore? She seems to be keeping a very low profile.
    Actually, Iraq is being used as a base of operations for all sorts of antiterror activities. And there was that assault on the cell in Somalia (although that one apparently did not net the intended target). If you keep up with the military-related and spook sites, you'll see that there is quite a bit going on in the anti-terror campaign. My problem is that, like previous administrations and contrary to his own claims at the beginning of the conflict, Bush appears to have declared certain nations and the terrorists they shelter off-limits. That is disappointing, but I realize that there are many ramifications of such actions to which I am not privy.

"This land is your land.
    This land is my land.
    From California to
    the New York Island..."

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    "This land is your land.
    This land is my land.
    From California to
    the New York Island..."

Dixie
    from the redwood forests, to the Gulf stream waters...(everybody sing)this land was made for you and me.

And not illegals, they drain our dollar,
    we can't deport them
    the ACLU will holler...
    they change our language
    and bring diseases
    this land was made for.............you... and me?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    "This land is your land.
    This land is my land.
    From California to
    the New York Island..."

Dixie
    from the redwood forests, to the Gulf stream waters...(everybody sing)this land was made for you and me.

And not illegals, they drain our dollar,
    we can't deport them
    the ACLU will holler...
    they change our language
    and bring diseases
    this land was made for.............you... and me?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345