Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A boycott nationwide would be noticed - it would have to be. A nationwide boycott of just one large industry would be something we could all particpate in.

Im all for it, how do we get it started? Just let me know what to do!
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

jointhefight

To be honest, I guess just spread the word.

It would be good if we could find someone who is good at influencing people, speaking, writing, etc., to spearhead this. This is not said to try to get out of working, I'll do any thing I can do, but it probably needs more finesse than I have.

We tried this about a year ago, and personally, I think it worked for a while. We had reports all over the country of the price of chicken dropping. It just seemed to fizzle out too soon, I'm thinking.

Give me some ideas??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm all for it,No more Chicken for me unless I get it from a local farmer ! If the other Anti Illegal groups would join us I think we could hurt them....Of course it will hurt some americans too unfortunately.....

Also Please Boycott Wal-Mart Their sales are down and I think it is because americans are feedup with their Alien & China connection !

Do you think William would announce a Boycott plan at the rallies coming up ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I'm all for it,No more Chicken for me unless I get it from a local farmer ! If the other Anti Illegal groups would join us I think we could hurt them....Of course it will hurt some americans too unfortunately.....

Also Please Boycott Wal-Mart Their sales are down and I think it is because americans are feedup with their Alien & China connection !

Do you think William would announce a Boycott plan at the rallies coming up ?
    I don't know if this site would endorse it - although there was a sticky here at the time, we had one going last year.

Yes, we should always and forever boycott Wal Mart - just on principle - or if you must buy there (and sometimes we must), just buy exactly what you need and nothing more.

But we need to be careful and not load ourselves down with a lot of boycotts. We would get tired and frazzled trying to keep up with all of them. Just one at a time. The poultry industry as a whole, that's chicken, turkey, eggs, KFC and all the fried chicken places. Do they have those up North?

That is the beauty and simplicity of taking on one industry -

Hey, if we can have an effect on the illegals - that would hit Wal Mart also.

Yes, some Americans would be hurt, but they are going to be hurt much worse if something isn't done. The fact is, though, we are not out to 'hurt' an American company - just get their attention and let them know we are still here and we do count.

Let's don't let this die.

NCByrd posted a list of a boycott coalition some time ago, I copied the link. Maybe we could contact the coalition or the individual members and see if they would participate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixe said
    Give me some ideas??
    Trixie: Here's one for you and the other creative types.

How about putting pressure on the larger purchasers of poultry products? I'm not sure if it is still the case but some years ago there was a large poultry processing plant at Pine Mountain GA that sold their product exclusively to McDonalds for chicken McNuggets. Other franchise restaurants would surely have similar arrangements.

Another thought: go after their stock. Ask everyone to liquidate stock held in the poultry industry - or in one particular company. And be sure to check mutual funds to see if it is invested in that industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nouveauxpoor
    nntrixe said
    Give me some ideas??

Another thought: go after their stock. Ask everyone to liquidate stock held in the poultry industry - or in one particular company. And be sure to check mutual funds to see if it is invested in that industry.

Going after their stock is a fantastic idea
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

OK, good ideas -

Something as simple as just not eating poultry products could just become a way of life and grow until it produced some results. It would cause no one financial difficulties, no extra driving, no keeping a list, no big changes or effort on our part - so no burn out factor.

If we boycott chicken products, we won't be buying them at MacDonald's either - so to that extent we could have some effect there. it never hurts to stay away from McDonald - period.

After we get the attention of the poultry industry - we could then take on the fast food industry - as a whole -

Boy it sounds like I am being a know it all - please don't take it that way. As I said, I think we have to make it simple. Most of us have jobs, lives and other things we have to spend our time on - so let's make our boycotts as easy and simple as we can, but with industries that will truly have an effect.

It has to be easy for people

It has to be a nationwide industry

It has to be a product everyone uses

Also it helps to be a product that uses other companies that also hire illegals - other agribusiness, etc.

As far as liquidating stocks - not a a bad idea. Certainly anyone we contact about a boycott should be warned - wouldn't the stocks take a hit if sales go down? They could get out ahead of the drop, hopefully. Two birds with one stone.

This could have such good ripple effects.

Please, please let's don't let this die.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    OK, good ideas -

Something as simple as just not eating poultry products could just become a way of life and grow until it produced some results. It would cause no one financial difficulties, no extra driving, no keeping a list, no big changes or effort on our part - so no burn out factor.

If we boycott chicken products, we won't be buying them at MacDonald's either - so to that extent we could have some effect there. it never hurts to stay away from McDonald - period.

After we get the attention of the poultry industry - we could then take on the fast food industry - as a whole -

Boy it sounds like I am being a know it all - please don't take it that way. As I said, I think we have to make it simple. Most of us have jobs, lives and other things we have to spend our time on - so let's make our boycotts as easy and simple as we can, but with industries that will truly have an effect.

It has to be easy for people

It has to be a nationwide industry

It has to be a product everyone uses

Also it helps to be a product that uses other companies that also hire illegals - other agribusiness, etc.

As far as liquidating stocks - not a a bad idea. Certainly anyone we contact about a boycott should be warned - wouldn't the stocks take a hit if sales go down? They could get out ahead of the drop, hopefully. Two birds with one stone.

This could have such good ripple effects.

Please, please let's don't let this die.
    I'm in, I didn't get back to you ,canned Jalapeno's today, no more poultry from this day forward and we must spread the word!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ok guys, Im pumped. I think we have something going here. We all agree it's time to make another stand. We all know at this time the only way we are going to make our voices heard, is to go after the businesses in some way, that are bitching the hardest because they are the ones breaking the law employing the illegals. If it means a boycott, it means a boycott. Lets keep this going and we will all come up with a solid plan.
    ( STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT - BOYCOTT FIELDALE FARMS, PILGRIMS PRIDE & TYSON POULTRY )

Quote Originally Posted by JoinTheFight
    Ok guys, Im pumped. I think we have something going here. We all agree it's time to make another stand. We all know at this time the only way we are going to make our voices heard, is to go after the businesses in some way, that are bitching the hardest because they are the ones breaking the law employing the illegals. If it means a boycott, it means a boycott. Lets keep this going and we will all come up with a solid plan.
    Let's do it.

Last time a poster here made us a logo - but it was too large, and I have emailed asking if she would be willing to do it again.

It was just a white chicken inside the red circle with a slash mark across it. We just never got it small enough to use for posting - on emails, etc.

I thought if we could get that and all use it on our posts, emails, etc. it would keep it in people's mind.

How would we contact the adminstrators on this site to see how they feel about it and if they would support it and/or let us have a sticky for it on the home page.

Oh, God, I hope we can get people interested.

I think something is already going on - don't know what.

The youtube about Pilgrim's exec being the head of the 'immigration reform' movement in GA.

Also, I am convinced that something is odd about the site 'proAmerican business'. Check it out. In my books, Pilgrim's is not a pro American business. Could businesses being getting together to put up sites to put them in a good light - while pretending to be something else?

Also, Tyson's talk of donating tons of chicken to 'poor Hispanics'. It sounds like they have tons of chicken they need to do something with?????

This may be the right time to get this going.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast