Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    "First and foremost.....they should've suspended any and all payments of such to anyone who couldn't prove that they are a U.S. citizen about d10 years ago....now the chickens are coming home to roost...you can bet La RAZA, MALDEF, and the militiant, ethno-supremacist Chicano groups will be crying foul and racism because millions of illegals won't be getting their welfare checks, student grants, and other public benefits from California".

You can rest assured they still will receive their fraudulently obtained welfare benefits, universal health care, tuition assistance, SSI, foodstamps, unemployment insurance and everything else denied to Americans in that drug cartel and Mexican government owned and controlled state.
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Now maybe califonians will wake up.Regrettably california will collapse before mexico.

Why isn't there talk of how CA violates federal law by allowing people to be on welfare longer than allowed. Forget the limit right now (think it's 5 yrs) but I did hear the state does this. Could begin with following fed law. Oh, that's right. The feds don't follow some of their own laws so guess the states don't have to either.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Even in the face of total collapse, these idiots refuse to admit that 3 million illegal aliens help bring one of the greatest states of the union to this point, Unbelievable
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

CALIFORNIA IMMIGRATION CRACKDOWN FOR BALANCED BUDGET

SACRAMENTO, CA -- State lawmakers unveiled a package of 20 bills, aimed at saving money and balancing the state budget by targeting illegal ailens.

Assembly members want to chip away at the state deficit by checking the immigration status of those getting state-funded social benefits and jobs. They especially want to crackdown on those who have committed crimes.

"California is on a financial life raft that is sinking, but at the same time, we continue to pull on more and more people on board," said Assemblyman Jim Silva (R) of Huntington Beach.

Many of the proposals concentrate on criminal activity because in 2006 - 2007, it cost the state roughly $850,000,000 million dollars to incarcerate more than 17,000 illegal immigrants.

Among the proposals:
    - Adding ten years to prison sentences for felonies if the illegal had been previously deported.
    - Checking the immigration status of DUI offenders
    - Requiring local law enforcement to cooperate with INS
    - Denying bail for gang-related or violent crimes
    - And reporting dangerous juveniles to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

"To the extent we have criminal activity in our state, we should address it very, very vigorously" said state Senior Gil Cedillo (D) of Los Angeles, Vice-Chairman of the Latino Caucus.

"I think the law enforcement agencies in my city should be focused on crime and violence, which is starting to creep up," said San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom.

Assemblyman John Benoit(R) of Bermuda Dunes is a law enforcement veteran-turned politician, who says it's time cops are part of the solution.
    "I have been involved in stopping, finding, and in some cases, deporting people here illegally. I think the rule of law is the reason the United States stands out among nations," said Assemblyman Benoit.

The federal government is supposed to help pay for jailing illegal immigrants who commit crimes, but California got reimbursed only $100,000,000 dollars last year, less than 13 percent of the actual costs.

http://abclocal.go.com:80/kgo/story?sec ... s&id=60420
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

SACRAMENTO, CA -- State lawmakers unveiled a package of 20 bills, aimed at saving money and balancing the state budget by targeting illegal ailens.

Assembly members want to chip away at the state deficit by checking the immigration status of those getting state-funded social benefits and jobs. They especially want to crackdown on those who have committed crimes.

"California is on a financial life raft that is sinking, but at the same time, we continue to pull on more and more people on board," said Assemblyman Jim Silva (R) of Huntington Beach.

Many of the proposals concentrate on criminal activity because in 2006 - 2007, it cost the state roughly $850,000,000 million dollars to incarcerate more than 17,000 illegal immigrants.

Among the proposals:
    - Adding ten years to prison sentences for felonies if the illegal had been previously deported.
    - And reporting dangerous juveniles to Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

"To the extent we have criminal activity in our state, we should address it very, very vigorously" said state Senior Gil Cedillo (D) of Los Angeles, Vice-Chairman of the Latino Caucus.

"I think the law enforcement agencies in my city should be focused on crime and violence, which is starting to creep up," said San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom.

Assemblyman John Benoit(R) of Bermuda Dunes is a law enforcement veteran-turned politician, who says it's time cops are part of the solution.
    "I have been involved in stopping, finding, and in some cases, deporting people here illegally. I think the rule of law is the reason the United States stands out among nations," said Assemblyman Benoit.

The federal government is supposed to help pay for jailing illegal immigrants who commit crimes, but California got reimbursed only $100,000,000 dollars last year, less than 13 percent of the actual costs.

Well, hopefully once this is addressed and some leglislation put into place which cuts out the freebies to illegal aliens, those benefits will be restored to those who should RIGHTFULLY be receiving them.

In fact, that may be what the plan is. Can we just picture what would happen if they made an announcement that, beginning Feb. 1, illegal aliens and households containing illegal aliens would be cut off?

LaRaza, the ACLU and all the rest would be doing the usual screaming about Latinos being "unfairly targeted", discriminated against, etc. and proceed to tie this up in court for so long that CA would be just a blurb in future text on lost civilizations by the time it was ever resolved

As it is, this is not going to go over well with the illegals or their advocacy, especially when you see their standard bearers within the government now proposing legislation against them.

I think that if I were in CA and had any way to do so, I'd be making arrangements to go away for awhile.....or at least be making provisions so I could stay at home behind locked doors.....because illegals and their advocates are not going to like this one bit and it might well be what sets it all off over there
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Among the proposals:

Now this is encouraging news. Finally someone wants to address this sanctuary state.

Do you know, JohnDoe2, if this was published today? Checked the link and says the story is no longer found.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean

Among the proposals:

Now this is encouraging news. Finally someone wants to address this sanctuary state.

Do you know, JohnDoe2, if this was published today? Checked the link and says the story is no longer found.

Link to news story March 25/08 http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=6042094
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you know, JohnDoe2, if this was published today? Checked the link and says the story is no longer found. :cry:
    I know for sure that it's not from today. Seems like it's from several weeks ago. I'll see if I can find a date and another source if you would like.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Do you know, JohnDoe2, if this was published today? Checked the link and says the story is no longer found. :cry:
    I know for sure that it's not from today. Seems like it's from several weeks ago. I'll see if I can find a date and another source if you would like.
    Jean, new link:

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sectio ... id=6042094
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast