Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"I know a lot of AB 540 students who are trying to a receive a higher education and because of racist policies, we don't receive the same opportunities," the sophomore said.

Somebody always cries racism just because they don't get what they want.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

The kids are freaking out over there at the DAP site:

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/showthread.php?t=8526

PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

Thanks for posting. I am LMAO reading their cry baby comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

On my gosh! They sure are Ex OC! Many of these illegals (they sure sound as if they are illegal) freely admit they cannot go to school without the help of in-state tuition! Many are saying their "plans" are now ruined because they cannot attend school without the help of in-state tuition!

Well, what were their so called "plans" upon graduation? What were the plans to steal a job from an American citizen in order to put that college degree to work!
    Some are also saying they are going to avoid California all together because of this!

AMEN!!! The law does work!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An undocumented UC Berkeley sophomore originally from Mexico, who was granted anonymity because of her legal status, said the talents of undocumented students benefit the country, but current policies are putting their dreams out of reach.

"I know a lot of AB 540 students who are trying to a receive a higher education and because of racist policies, we don't receive the same opportunities," the sophomore said.

Please, please, puh-leeeeze.....use this argument in court. No, really....I want you to.

I want the Supreme Court Justices to know that this has nothing to do with the Rule of Law but is a matter of race and that as "The Race" you are above, and exempt from, the Law. Any and all law.

I want them to know that you..... illegal aliens, foreign nationals with no rights whatsoever to be in this country.......are ENTITLED at the exclusion of lawful Americans. And especially those Americans......people of color, certain religious groups, women......whose forebearers, and even the Justices themselves, fought tooth and nail against REAL racism and discrimination to be afforded the opportunities they have today.

And I most definitely want you to inform the Court that you are entitled to these rights and opportunities so that you can become the dominant force in this country, up to and including illegally occupying positions of power within our government and on the Supreme Court, in order to guarantee the total displacement of, and elimination of rights for, ALL Americans........including the present and future family members of the Justices.

So please, go to the Supreme Court with your "race only" argument. I'm sure they will love to hear from you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The kids at the Dream Act site are trying to screw up Lou Dobbs poll. LMAO!!! The poster can't even spell Lou right.

Lue Dobbs did a VERY ONE SIDED story on this and is conducting some bogus online poll which states;

"Do you believe colleges and universities should charge illegal aliens less to attend their institutions than U.S. citizens from other states?"

Go to the site and vote "yes" just to screw this racist/inhumane a-hole over as much as we can.

http://loudobbs.tv.cnn.com/

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    An undocumented UC Berkeley sophomore originally from Mexico, who was granted anonymity because of her legal status, said the talents of undocumented students benefit the country, but current policies are putting their dreams out of reach.

Please, please, puh-leeeeze.....use this argument in court. No, really....I want you to.

I want the Supreme Court Justices to know that this has nothing to do with the Rule of Law but is a matter of race and that as "The Race" you are above, and exempt from, the Law. Any and all law.

I want them to know that you..... illegal aliens, foreign nationals with no rights whatsoever to be in this country.......are ENTITLED at the exclusion of lawful Americans. And especially those Americans......people of color, certain religious groups, women......whose forebearers, and even the Justices themselves, fought tooth and nail against REAL racism and discrimination to be afforded the opportunities they have today.

And I most definitely want you to inform the Court that you are entitled to these rights and opportunities so that you can become the dominant force in this country, up to and including illegally occupying positions of power within our government and on the Supreme Court, in order to guarantee the total displacement of, and elimination of rights for, ALL Americans........including the present and future family members of the Justices.

So please, go to the Supreme Court with your "race only" argument. I'm sure they will love to hear from you.
    Great points AZW! Just goes to show you that no matter how much formal education these illegal invaders receive, you can never really remove the ignorance the majority of them rely upon to make their case as to why they deserve ANYTHING in this country!

Every argument that spews from their mouths is predicated upon "racism!" I guess they have no other arguments when everything these people do is in violation of the law in some way or another.

Check out the comments here. Posters are SLAMMING the Dreamers. LOL.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article/c ... 12UI6C.DTL
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234