Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I didn't take the pictures since they were in an email news letter I received. If I can find one around my area I would be glad to take some pictures or video. But here is a web site that has some pictures and video of a camp.

http://760kfmb.com/personalities/rick_roberts/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If this is such an "Environmentally Sensitive Area" Why aren’t the environmentalist complaining about it? It is disgusting to have all that trash around there. Welcome to our Future if the invasion is not stopped.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

My Goodness!! TRASH? Think of the DISEASES

BRIAN.......THIS IS A HEALTH DEPARTMENT ISSUE!! Who do you know to contact to see if collectively you all can go to the HEALTH DEPARTMENT w/pic &/or video and DEMAND that it be dismantled NOW??

This is important.......it's AGAINST THE LAW so you guys have a solid leg to stand on. Can make tons of noise if you're collectively using a strategy. IT'S A FOOTHOLD FOR Ca!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree it is a health, fire, environmental, zoning and a public safety issue since I believe this camp is located near a public school. Actually these types of camps can be found throughout the state, so it is not an isolated incident, and it is a problem that has existed for decades in the state. I think this one was reported to authorities but they have not done anything about it so far. I live about 50 miles away from the location, but I am familiar with the surrounding area. But the real issue is why is the government not taking action immediately to deport the illegals and clean up the mess.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree it is a health, fire, environmental, zoning and a public safety issue since I believe this camp is located near a public school. Actually these types of camps can be found throughout the state, so it is not an isolated incident, and it is a problem that has existed for decades in the state. I think this one was reported to authorities but they have not done anything about it so far
    BRIAN, we have to sieze every opportunity possible.

1. HEALTH PROBLEM first! Forget the rest....think HEALTH DEPT. and DISEASES

2. Doesn't matter how long or how many. NOW WE KNOW and that's the important thing. The people out there who care now have SUPPORT!

3. Doesn't matter if it's been reported 100 times. NOW IT'S DIFFERENT, there's support for you and Officials who KNOW we're getting wise!! Let's just see if Arnold has a set or not.

4. Try to gather the group who's interested in stopping this mess out there. NOW'S THE TIME........we've got strength to make a big stink and bring it farther up the ladder. DON'T LET THIS OPPORTUNITY SLIP BY.
    We'll help you guys.

5. Create a strategy so that you all have more strength. Try to coordinate doing your contacts during a set period of days to hammer it while you send REGISTERED LETTERS {not express} REGISTERED. They're valuable in a court of law.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tms

And what happens when Cali becomes too crowded everyone will come to Colorado and who knows other states....

"The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Southern California is already too crowded. The freeways and roads are an absolute nightmare to travel on because of the traffic. If you get into an accident there is a good chance the driver will be an illegal immigrant with no insurance. I almost hate to leave the house and go anywhere because of the large crowds. A lot of people are moving out and leaving the state because of all the growing problems with illegals, crime, traffic, pollution, and the increasing cost of living in the state, and it's not going to get better in the future.

2ndamendsis - If I get some spare time I might take a drive to the area and try to find the camp. If I can locate the spot I will call the health department to see what they say. I don't think it would hurt to call other departments as well to get something done, but agree health is the biggest concern.

The web site that posted the photos and video is trying to organize an effort to get rid of these illegal camps throughout the county. So an effort is underway to eliminate them but the government bureaucracy is the biggest problem it getting something done.

Thousands are already here in North Carolina. They think a storm drainage ditch is a trash dump. They think the wall of a building is a pee stop. They think your commercial lawn the Town Dirty Diaper Bin.

It's disgusting!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is such a disaster. And I've been screaming about it for years. Only nobody would listen. The U.S. Census Bureau projects that 18 million new immigrants will come flooding into California over the next 20 years. Thats the equivalent of 20 instant cities the size of San Francisco. And this is in a state that ALREADY has a severe housing shortage/homeless crisis everywhere up and down the state.

We're already building new homes in California at an all-time record rate. But theres no way in heck we can keep pace with our insane level of population growth, almost ALL of which is coming from recent immigrants and their endless offspring.

Every time I walk by all the homeless people living on the sidewalk -- most of whom are the American citizens on the bottom; the young, the old, the weak, the crazy, the blacks -- I rage to myself. Theres a direct cause-and-effect between the flood of immigration (all of whom need homes to live in, homes which do not exist), and the flood of homeless people on the streets. You could make two exactly correlating graphs, starting about 30 years ago, between these two parrellel trends: Mass immigration and mass homelessness. And this is just the beginning.

DEPORT THEM! DEPORT THEM! DEPORT THEM!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast