Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Assemblymember Marty Block, D-San Diego, said in an e-mail that he voted in favor of the bills because he believes "it critical that students who reside in the state get educational opportunities so they can contribute to California's economy as productive tax-paying workers."
    You mean you'd rather use state tax dollars to aid, abet and harbor certain illegal aliens to go to college so you can deny certain American citizens their opportunity to go to college? Well, gee, I wonder which certain Americans it is you hate enough to deny them a seat in college because you filled the spots with illegal aliens?

That's deep hate, Marty. That's deeper hate than any seen since Jim Crow.
    Citizens need to sue for mistreatment's and over abuse of tax dollars.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Banned
    Voters need to know who voted for this bill and then be told the cost to each person in the state. Push that issue during upcoming elections.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Voters need to know who voted for this bill and then be told the cost to each person in the state. Push that issue during upcoming elections.
    Correct!

My state is broke and these idiots(democrats) keep the spending spree going.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

The overall content of the current act reflects the previous version, however, AB 131 has been edited to ensure that Cal Grants will not be reduced for students that are legal residents, according to Conrado Terrazas, communications deputy for Cedillo.
    What a crock. They are cutting 500 mil from higher education in CA. Students are already worried about their Cal Grants being cut and he is telling us that adding illegal students access to CA Grants is not going to reduce Cal Grants for legal students.

He is a out and out liar. Smoke and mirror's. They will try to hide the cuts to grants behind the deficit not the fact that they are giving the grants to illegal's.

Mr brown already wants to cut back on health care for the elderly and disabled CITIZENS. For what so illegals can go to school co'mon this rediculus ca politicans are out of their minds if this passes!

Assemblymember Marty Block, D-San Diego, said in an e-mail that he voted in favor of the bills because he believes "it critical that students who reside in the state get educational opportunities so they can contribute to California's economy as productive tax-paying workers."
    Does Marty Block even realize illegal invaders are not authorized to work in this country? This shit is getting scary now!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ILLEGAL ALIENS will now be able to receive financial aid if this thing passes.

I can almost guarantee that the illegals will disappear or change identities when it comes time to pay back the loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    ILLEGAL ALIENS will now be able to receive financial aid if this thing passes.

I can almost guarantee that the illegals will disappear or change identities when it comes time to pay back the loan.
    That is very true Mayday, and also many undocumented aliens do not use their real names, because they have Mexican made I.D's.

and we as americathese people were born here and workedto e

This will pass a few days ago I was reading an article out of the la times saying that they're making budget cuts and part of the cuts are going to be in heath care for the elderly and mentaily disabled. All I could think is we have reached a point in our country where we longer care for our own but instead we just look out for other country's people

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast