Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You only have to be a minoirty in Ca to get a break on education. I was a single mom, struggling to make ends meet and had to pay for my sons education. My son's friend had two working parents, who were hispanic and vietamese and he got a special deal for school. If you are white you get nothing. I guess they figure we get everything anyway, because we are white, so they are going to punish us an give others deals.

Any money used to support and educate undocumented aliens should be put towards constructing homes for the homeless residing in shelters, purchase food for the many starving citizens, sleeping in cardboard boxes and build more detention centers to house illegal aliens that will be held for deportations processings, this will also create more jobs for unemployed citizens.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

It would be nice to take care of own people like that but it seems we're paying top wages for politicians who seem to care very little about our wants and needs!

RELATED

How Do You Collectivize Education? One Bill At A Time

HOW FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT BUREAUCRATS ARE PLANNING YOUR FUTURE

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-232004.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    You only have to be a minority in Ca to get a break on education. I was a single mom, struggling to make ends meet and had to pay for my sons education. My son's friend had two working parents, who were Hispanic and Vietnamese and he got a special deal for school. If you are white you get nothing. I guess they figure we get everything anyway, because we are white, so they are going to punish us an give others deals.
    White has nothing to do with it. "AMERICANS" GET SCREWED!
    THE CULTURE IS LA RAZA! THE ILLEGAL ALIEN WILL BE OF ANY COLOR!
    RACISM HAS NO COLOR! ILLEGAL ALIEN HAS NO COLOR!
    AMERICA IS NOT COLORED!

Who are 'WE'? And "we" sure don't have everything "Whites".
    Our future is not lets make a deal for anybody. White, black or brown!
    Yellow, rose or pink.

Just what is a right? Whether your an American or illegal alien in America
    today? FOOD? NO! CLOTHING? NO! SHELTER? NO! EDUCATION? NO!

ILLEGAL ALIENS WANT ENTITLEMENTS. HOW COULD IT BE THEIR RIGHT?
    THERE NOBODIES RIGHT! THEY ARE A GIFT!

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness not ENTITLEMENTS FOR ALL!

A helping hand UP for Americans has turned into a helping hand out! TO THE WHOLE WORLD!
    Hand outs are not a right. They are gifts. We can't afford no more gifts!
    For anyone.

Americans young and old have to work for what they have and get!
    Not AFTER but BEFORE!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE NO RIGHT BEING IN THIS COUNTRY!

WHITES HAVE NO RIGHTS TO FOOD, SHELTER, EDUCATION,
    Americans choose to help out Americans. Pink,yellow brown black or
    white. Welfare is not a RIGHT! ITS MY MONEY!

KIDS WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL? GET A JOB! NO ONE GAVE ME A DISCOUNT GROWING UP!
    Did not know the government (WE) gave money away when I was young.

Now it seems to be expected by everyone. Especially the chosen ones!

I guess in fairness, I have to say their are a few in CA that care even for white children. I lost my daughter when my grandaughter was 7. Her father refused to give us legal custody, but left her with us to raise. After time he moved on with his life and disappeared. When my grandaughter applied for FASFA and grants she was denied because she could not provide her fathers income.

I was prepared to take out loans and pay for her college, but when one CA University got wind of what was going on they stepped in and got her FASFA, Pell Grant and awarded her a Univesity Grant to cover everything else. She has not let them down, she is a Science Major and is continually on the Deans List.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please Help Us!

I live in California. In fact, I live in the San Mateo district of Leland Yee. It angers me to no end that these so-called representatives will voluntarily give MY MONEY to a group of people who are not supposed to be here...who are the citizens of ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! This has to be un-Constitutional. I am not a lawyer, just a hard-working, living paycheck-to-paycheck, American citizen. I would like to file a lawsuit against these proposals and get an injunction. Does anyone know how I go about this? Where do I start? Who do I talk to? THIS IS NOT FAIR, ITS NOT RIGHT I want to stop it if I can.
    Help Me!
    America for Americans!.....goin' after 'Anchor Babies' next!

Re: Please Help Us!

Quote Originally Posted by TYWINKY
    I live in California. In fact, I live in the San Mateo district of Leland Yee. It angers me to no end that these so-called representatives will voluntarily give MY MONEY to a group of people who are not supposed to be here...who are the citizens of ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! This has to be un-Constitutional. I am not a lawyer, just a hard-working, living paycheck-to-paycheck, American citizen. I would like to file a lawsuit against these proposals and get an injunction. Does anyone know how I go about this? Where do I start? Who do I talk to? THIS IS NOT FAIR, ITS NOT RIGHT I want to stop it if I can.
    Help Me!
    Welcome TYWINKY..........It is an uphill battle but we have stopped this one bill Gil before. You must understand the Gil Cedillo's district has a population of 80 percent illegals or adult anchor babies that vote to keep him in office. Until we STOP ILLEGALS from VOTING we will see more bills from Gil such as drivers licenses etc.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

working4change
    Welcome TYWINKY

Please visit our State Legislation Area for info on California.
    SEE STATE LEGISLATION ACTIVIST AREA HERE
    CALIFORNIA (2011)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-226112.html

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast