Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Please Help Us!

Quote Originally Posted by TYWINKY
    I live in California. In fact, I live in the San Mateo district of Leland Yee. It angers me to no end that these so-called representatives will voluntarily give MY MONEY to a group of people who are not supposed to be here...who are the citizens of ANOTHER COUNTRY!!! This has to be un-Constitutional. I am not a lawyer, just a hard-working, living paycheck-to-paycheck, American citizen. I would like to file a lawsuit against these proposals and get an injunction. Does anyone know how I go about this? Where do I start? Who do I talk to? THIS IS NOT FAIR, ITS NOT RIGHT I want to stop it if I can.
    Help Me!
    You might want to start by seeking advice from...California Legal Agencies - Legal Aid Societies:

Legal aid societies provide free legal advice, representation, and other legal services in noncriminal cases to the economically disadvantaged. The societies are located in most major metropolitan areas throughout the state. The Community Services Administration provides funding for legal aid. Revenue sharing and private subsidies provide additional funding. The National Legal Services Corporation administers legal aid.

To locate a Legal Aid Society in your county, make a selection below:

http://www.dca.ca.gov/publications/guid ... ndex.shtml
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

A lawsuit like this would require a team of attorneys and lots of money.
    That's why it hasn't already been done.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Very true John.

However, there is a team of attorneys here in Va Beach would be happy to tackle the task!

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    Very true John.

However, there is a team of attorneys here in Va Beach would be happy to tackle the task! :D
    And who is going to pay for them to travel back and forth to CA. to sue CA. over the CA. Dream Act?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very true John.

However, there is a team of attorneys here in Va Beach would be happy to tackle the task!
    And who is going to pay for them to travel back and forth to CA. to sue CA. over the CA. Dream Act?
    There are people out there who will foot the bill just for justice against the fraud and corruption. As the elderly guy wrote in his (Will) before death last week, i.e., "forget the flowers, he just want to see him fall."

TYWINKY, however, need to create a Facebook page, spread the word and gain support. Maybe he will become friends with a rich person!

. . . There are people out there who will foot the bill just for justice against the fraud and corruption. As the elderly guy wrote in his (Will) before death last week, i.e., "forget the flowers, he just want to see him fall." 8O

TYWINKY, however, need to create a Facebook page, spread the word and gain support. Maybe he will become friends with a rich person! :wink:
    The CA. Birthright Citizenship Act. didn't get on the ballot because they couldn't get enough money to make it happen. And they had members of the government on their side.

Ca. Birthright Citizenship petition info
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=927068
    NO AMNESTY

. . . There are people out there who will foot the bill just for justice against the fraud and corruption. As the elderly guy wrote in his (Will) before death last week, i.e., "forget the flowers, he just want to see him fall."

TYWINKY, however, need to create a Facebook page, spread the word and gain support. Maybe he will become friends with a rich person!
    The CA. Birthright Citizenship Act. didn't get on the ballot because they couldn't get enough money to make it happen. And they had members of the government on their side.

Ca. Birthright Citizenship petition info
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=927068
    This Country has became a nightmare and illegal aliens supporters are responsible for all of the current burdens.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234