Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My God...this crook is openly advocating out-and-out fraud! There
    MUST be a way of criminally indicting him on RICO charges..

RICO offenses
    Under the law, racketeering activity means:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);
    Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code ;
    Embezzlement of union funds;
    Bankruptcy or securities fraud;
    Drug trafficking; Many of the illegals are working for the drug cartels...Villar is knowingly permitting it!
    Money laundering and related offenses;

Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in entering the country (if the action was for financial gain); Villar is openly and brazenly bringing them to LA to rob the citizens for financial gain through taxpayer funded welfare subsidies!
    Acts of terrorism. Villar is opening promoting domestic terrorism related to Special Order 40.It is a well known fact that at least HALF of all violent gangbangers are ILLEGAL! Villar is jeopardizing the lives of every citizen!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    WTF

"So-called 'illegals' deserve the same wage-and-hour protections as other workers," he said, adding that work-site raids can have "severe and long-lasting effects" on the local economy.
    How much longer is this guy going to be allowed to remain in a positiion of power in which he swore to protect and serve American Citizens?

This guy is a traitor who does not deserve to spend one more day in a position of power. This is what you get when you elect an anchor baby into a position of power.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alamb
    He didn't conclude "Viva la Raza!", did he really? If he did what are we waiting for he should be forced to explain what that means. Expose him!
    alamb, I agree, we need to find out if he actually says "Viva la Raza". If so, he needs to be forced to explain himself. This guy needs to be pounded into the sand if this is indeed true!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

" Villaraigosa argued that the counterfeit documents were actually better than real documents and said he hoped the state legislature would declare the counterfeits as good as legitimate papers."

DITTO.......WTF !! He's encourageing illegal activity compounding illegal activity ! Of course, we know where the CA state legislature stands, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them go along with VILLAR'S suggestion. This guy's arrogance will ultimately be his downfall.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

why

Why are WE ALLOWING this man to stay in office?

AmericanMe.........jonhaloi

Good question, jonhaloi !

AmericanMe, with your permission, I'd like to forward your post to Villar's office. This pipsqueak is just another pawn in the overall scheme of things. However, he needs to have some of the wind knocked out of his sails ! And, I'm in the mood to do it !

so

So, when do we rally, en masse, to city hall and demand this idiot get out of office?

" So, when do we rally, en masse, to city hall and demand this idiot get out of office? "

We definitely need a game plan. What are your thoughts ? I'm about 25 miles out of LA in Orange County. However I have business interests in LA County.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast