Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think this jerk is sampling the drugs coming into his state from Mexico. He should be turned in to Homeland Security.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: AmericanMe.........jonhaloi

Quote Originally Posted by Nicie
    Good question, jonhaloi !

AmericanMe, with your permission, I'd like to forward your post to Villar's office. This pipsqueak is just another pawn in the overall scheme of things. However, he needs to have some of the wind knocked out of his sails ! And, I'm in the mood to do it !
    Absolutele, Nicie! I really do think there are enough grounds to throw him out of office...he's a traitor in every sense of the word! He is blatantly disregarding our laws and should be declared incompetent and fiscally, morally, and ethically corrupt!

Thanks AmericanMe

" You, Mr Villar, are aiding, abeting and encouraging illegal activity in the city of Los Angeles ! Below, please see a list of offenses you are guilty of, in my opinion, of perpetrating on the good citizens of Los Angeles, who, in good faith, voted you into office. Where is your loyalty to them ?

RICO offenses
    Under the law, racketeering activity means:

Any violation of state statutes against gambling, murder, kidnapping, arson, robbery, bribery, extortion, dealing in obscene matter, or dealing in a controlled substance or listed chemical (as defined in the Controlled Substances Act);
    Any act of bribery, counterfeiting, theft, embezzlement, fraud, dealing in obscene matter, obstruction of justice, slavery, racketeering, gambling, money laundering, commission of murder-for-hire, and several other offenses covered under the Federal criminal code ;
    Embezzlement of union funds;
    Bankruptcy or securities fraud;
    Drug trafficking; Many of the illegals are working for the drug cartels...Villar is knowingly permitting it!
    Money laundering and related offenses;
    Bringing in, aiding or assisting aliens in entering the country (if the action was for financial gain); Villar is openly and brazenly bringing them to LA to rob the citizens for financial gain through taxpayer funded welfare subsidies!
    Acts of terrorism. Villar is opening promoting domestic terrorism related to Special Order 40.It is a well known fact that at least HALF of all violent gangbangers are ILLEGAL! Villar is jeopardizing the lives of every citizen! "

DONE ! Thanks AmericanMe for your informative post, and permission for me to use it in my email to Villar's office.
    PS...has anyone seen the video of John Walsh telling Villar to get help for his sex addiction ?
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Reply from Villar's office

Thank you for taking the time to e-mail my office to express your views and concerns.

As Mayor, I am pleased to hear from you so that I may better serve the needs of Los Angeles. Your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate staff member or city department.

A swift way to resolve service problems and needs is to dial 311, the City's direct phone line to customer service information. If you are outside the City of Los Angeles, you may also reach a 311 Ambassador by calling 213-473-3231.

Very truly yours,

Antonio R. Villaraigosa
    Mayor
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Los Angelenos, IMPEACH YOUR MAYOR!! He is a joke!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Concluding with his traditional "Viva la Raza!" Villaraigosa argued that the counterfeit documents were actually better than real documents and said he hoped the state legislature would declare the counterfeits as good as legitimate papers.
    Holy Crap, Batman! What is this guy on??? He is drunk with power and he needs to be taken out! I can't believe people put up with this idiot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

..."Holy Crap, Batman! What is this guy on??? He is drunk with power and he needs to be taken out! I can't believe people put up with this idiot! ..."

Holy Guacamole Robin! I think he must be snorting what he is shoveling! Time to take him for a long ride south in the Bat Mobile!

...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I sent Americanme's post on to Judical Watch.....someone has to be able to do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123