Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    wow I have gotten some interesting mail since my posts on that facebook site. They have given me alot of informative information as to my family lineage. Seems I must have some canine genes, yet am also a white power leader. Geee I never knew that those students in Chicago were so insiteful.
    "Yeah! I went behind and clicked like, and like, and like."
    Please be careful!
    Good advice!! Drug cartels may be among that group of people and they have ways of tracking people on the net...Hint, corrupted people.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

"Dang!" Hippiechick you sure your a Hippiechick or is that your cover name!"
    I don't get it........
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    "Dang!" Hippiechick you sure your a Hippiechick or is that your cover name!"
    I don't get it........
    "Just kidding FBI ICE DHS, just kidding!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Thanks Steve for the warning. Up here illegals and cartel are considered biodegradable. Wolves and worms have to eat too ya know. Where I am Law Enforcement knows every car van and truck that enters the town. Also there is only 3 ways out of town. Chance of getting away up here is slim to none. Its also too cold for them fence hoppers. Them sandals are not made to run in 3 feet of snow.

Banned
    Chicago needs to put a stop order to the permit to assemble since they are projecting violence. No permit then they are all open to being arrested and...hey checked for documentation too. Sounds like a plan. I wonder if anyone in Chicage has the guts to propose yanking the permit?

Banned
    I say let them act like idiots and start some sh*t! Although I in no way condone violence that would be another nail in their coffin.

Something is going to happen soon, I can feel it. Americans are getting fed up with this bull, and it is going to take them starting violent acts for something serious to be done.

So I say..go ahead you illegal ingrates....it will be your demise!!!

I don't think it has even entered their pea brains that there are more of us then there are of them. Just because they scream and take to the streets at the drop of a hat, doesn't mean millions of Americans wont. They think we are going to just keep taking this but we will not.

Remember the massive marches of 2006 that were held in Chicago? The Chicago Police held up rush hour traffic to allow them to march all over downtown. It took me an extra 1.5 hours to get home that day.
    Isn't this where the bald chik MJ and the folks from Freedom Folks got
    roughed up pretty bad a few years back? Seems the illegals in Chicago
    don't have any manners.

I miss the bald chick...

They have given me alot of informative information as to my family lineage. Seems I must have some canine genes, yet am also a white power leader.
    Dad??

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Yay! The Facebook page has been taken down. Makes me glad now that I sent the link to the FBI tip line. Hopefully now they are investigating some of the horrific threats people were posting on there.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Banned
    Hippiechick...are you sure about that facebook page? I still can access it. I know that several of the people posting on it have me blocked but it still comes up when I click on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Hippiechick...are you sure about that facebook page? I still can access it. I know that several of the people posting on it have me blocked but it still comes up when I click on it.
    There are a few others similar to that original site that are up, but the original one is either down or I am blocked from it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast