Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the judge is playing games by intentionally dragging his feet on this. I truly believe this may be the last nail in the coffin for our constitution.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The DNC stepped in to fight the suit.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    The DNC stepped in to fight the suit.
    I thought the DNC had always been a defendant in the suit. Why do they find it so difficult to just produce a birth cert and other documentation? I just ordered a cert for my son, it took 10 dollars and 5 minutes, plus notary time and fee. I am willing to bet Obama travels with a notary. He can fill out the form on the plane. I am sure he has access to a printer. sheesh, the only reason I can come up with is it does not exist and that the officials in Hawaii are not willing to forge one for him.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anything, this thread should be on the off topic section. This has nothing to do with our cause and this lawsuit and argument are stupid and I wish people would get off of it already!

Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    WHO running for the presidency of the United States of America would possibly FIGHT a court to HIDE his birth certificate??? Damn straight something's not right! Three weeks left to his 'victory' and he has NOT provided this prerequisite to even being eligible to be nominated! Did anyone even care to LOOK Howard 'yeeaaww' Dean???

A vote for a third party candidate instead of McAmnesty will be a wise vote. Because if Obama is disqualified by the truth, then a 3rd party candidate steps. I cannot vote for a person who I wouldn't waste $2 on for a bumper sticker or a button. I have absolutely no faith in McCain therefore I cannot and will not waste my vote voting for him. I will vote against Obama by voting for a real American who really loves this country!
    I agree, therefore I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

Yes, you vote for Chuck Balwin. Everyone who doesn't like McCain or Obama should vote for a third party.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    If anything, this thread should be on the off topic section. This has nothing to do with our cause and this lawsuit and argument are stupid and I wish people would get off of it already!

It has more to do with our cause than you give it credit for. The majority of us WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO ENFORCE THE LAW. This case is asking that the GOVERNMENT PROTECT, DEFEND AND ENFORCE THE CONSTITUTION.

As a citizen and a voter, I have the RIGHT to KNOW, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT if the person I may be voting for fulfills the "stupid" constitutional requirements for the job. The reason that the natural born clause was put into the constitution is to ensure that our president did not have divided loyalties. It is of the utmost importance that this "stupid" issue is resolved. Or there will be nothing left of the "stupid" piece of paper commonly referred to as the foundation of our nation.

i for one will not get off it! i want to know if an ILLEGAL ALIEN is trying to get in the WH, and furthermore if this is tru, get him outta my states senate! you obviously support hussain, dont be so harsh about it. go to the DU and vent ! you get off it.

John McCain was born in the "Canal Zone."

John McCain Born in Canal Zone: Can He Be President?
    Wednesday March 26, 2008
    Presumptive U.S. Republican nominee for President, John McCain, was born in the the U.S. Canal Zone in 1936. The geographic location of his birth causes some question as to whether his birth outside of the fifty United States qualifies as a "natural born" citizen according to the Constitution. The Canal Zone was a U.S. territory from 1914 to 1999. Thus far, no President has been born outside the fifty states. The New York Times has an interesting article on this topic. What do you think?

Barak Obama was born in Hawaii!!!!!

If he wasn't a US citizen (illegal alien as some of you so disrespectfully and wrongly state) there would be no way he could have been elected to the United States Senate or been granted a U.S. Passport.

Wednesday March 26, 2008
    Presumptive U.S. Republican nominee for President, John McCain, was born in the the U.S. Canal Zone in 1936. The geographic location of his birth causes some question as to whether his birth outside of the fifty United States qualifies as a "natural born" citizen according to the Constitution. The Canal Zone was a U.S. territory from 1914 to 1999. Thus far, no President has been born outside the fifty states. The New York Times has an interesting article on this topic. What do you think?

Barak Obama was born in Hawaii!!!!!

If he wasn't a US citizen (illegal alien as some of you so disrespectfully and wrongly state) there would be no way he could have been elected to the United States Senate or been granted a U.S. Passport.
    You contradict yourself with this argument.
    McCain was natural born in a US territory aka AMERICAN soil. I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem showing his birth certificate.

If Barack was born in Hawaii, just SHOW his valid Hawaiian birth certificate and settle the matter once and for all. What's the big deal? Why is he fighting it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Yes he can be President, he was born to two US citizens (on military duty). He has released all information relating to his birth and opinions by Constitutional lawyers that he is a "Natural Born Citizen" plus I think the US Senate has confirmed it. Why doesn't Obama do the same?

I am not voting for McCain but Obama should at least do the same thing McCain did.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast