Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

The Constitution must be upheld! It's been trampled on and now Obama wants change (TO IGNORE THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW)!!

I wish he would just show the judge already.

I mean I can show you mine and my entire FAMILY'S birth certificates within a 1/2 hours time!

How many people has Obama got working for him and he can't get this information to the judge already!

This is just too fishy!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama has already done what you all are asking him to do. You must not have been paying attention.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    John McCain was born in the "Canal Zone."
    John McCain Born in Canal Zone: Can He Be President?
    Yes he can be President, he was born to two US citizens (on military duty). He has released all information relating to his birth and opinions by Constitutional lawyers that he is a "Natural Born Citizen" plus I think the US Senate has confirmed it. Why doesn't Obama do the same?

I am not voting for McCain but Obama should at least do the same thing McCain did.

You're correct Bowman.

The issue of whether John McCain was actually a natural born citizen came up many, many years ago and was resolved then. If I'm not mistaken, it was brought up again when he became the Republican nominee.....by the Dems and Obama supporters.....but all of his documents were already out there for anyone, who cared to, to scrutinize.

I completely agree that there IS something very wrong when a man asking to be elected POTUS blatantly REFUSES to produce a few simple pieces of paper......which he knows are required.....has to be sued and court ordered to produce those documents, yet even then puts up a kicking and screaming fight in order to avoid having to present those documents.

His actions just make no sense whatsoever.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obama has already done what you all are asking him to do. You must not have been paying attention.
    I don't think the court action would still be pending if Obama has done what you say.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

MW
    mapwife wrote:

Please direct us to your information source.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    WHO running for the presidency of the United States of America would possibly FIGHT a court to HIDE his birth certificate??? Damn straight something's not right! Three weeks left to his 'victory' and he has NOT provided this prerequisite to even being eligible to be nominated! Did anyone even care to LOOK Howard 'yeeaaww' Dean???

A vote for a third party candidate instead of McAmnesty will be a wise vote. Because if Obama is disqualified by the truth, then a 3rd party candidate steps. I cannot vote for a person who I wouldn't waste $2 on for a bumper sticker or a button. I have absolutely no faith in McCain therefore I cannot and will not waste my vote voting for him. I will vote against Obama by voting for a real American who really loves this country!
    I agree, therefore I'm voting for Chuck Baldwin.

Yes, you vote for Chuck Balwin. Everyone who doesn't like McCain or Obama should vote for a third party.
    You need to stop my friend. Your coming across as an instigator. I'm sure you don't mean it that way.
    We are all under enough stress these days, so It won't help matters by attacking each other. Chill out.

You will be able to hear the attorney's side of this issue on Monday at 7 pm EST at www.livefreeradio.net
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Obama won't even turn over any of his college records. Many think his college applications will show place of birth as outside of the US.

If Obama has nothing to fear, why doesn't he come forward with all the information and proof that he has been asked to provide?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Obama won't even turn over any of his college records. Many think his college applications will show place of birth as outside of the US.

If Obama has nothing to fear, why doesn't he come forward with all the information and proof that he has been asked to provide?
    When I apply for a job, I fully expect to have to show my educational records, ss card, ect. I know many jobs are now requireing a birth cert or the immigration or naturalization paperwork.

Obama is applying for a job, and we, as his potential future employers, have the right to ask for his records.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast