Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obama is applying for a job, and we, as his potential future employers, have the right to ask for his records.
    And he has been ordered by a federal judge to do so, but I guess he "No Comprehende" .

Wing nuts on the loose

First some wing nut said that McCain couldn't be president because he wasn't born in the U.S., he was born in Panama, so some other wing nuts said Obama couldn't be president because he wasn't born in the U.S., his birth certificate was fake.

Some people have nothing better to do than make up stuff that people on the internet eat up.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Wing nuts on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    First some wing nut said that McCain couldn't be president because he wasn't born in the U.S., he was born in Panama, so some other wing nuts said Obama couldn't be president because he wasn't born in the U.S., his birth certificate was fake.

Some people have nothing better to do than make up stuff that people on the internet eat up.

The big difference between the two is that the issue of John McCain's citizenship was cleared up a long time ago.....when it first came up about him being a Senator.....and he has always been transparent about his documents, etc.

What is Obama's excuse for flatly REFUSING to produce the requisite documents, even despite being court ordered to do so?

And, if one recalls correctly, it was not simply some "wing nut" who raised questions about Obama......the questions were raised by information made public by his own family members, and those who know him, both here and in Kenya and Indonesia as well, and because of Obama's own written and spoken words.

Had it not been for any of that, this never would have become an issue at all.....an issue, I might add, which can be very simply and easily put to rest once and for all but for his refusal to do so. I really can't say that he is doing anything to help his case any.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The mere fact the news media is covering up this story leads me to believe there is truth in the charges.

I think we should all call our Congressmen and women and tell them we want this investigated immediately..

Re: Wing nuts on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2

FACT: The lawsuit is no joke, it is real

FACT: Factcheck, the site that "verified" the copy of the birth cert Obama released is owned by the Annenberg Foundation, the same group that owned the Annenberg Project in which Obama was the head of. Obama refuses to release it to an independent party for verification.

FACT: Obama did not hire a lawyer who specializes in politics or in the constitution to defend this suit, but a lawyer who specializes in TERRORIST AND RICO CASES.

FACT: This lawsuit could have ended with Obama providing documents that are not uncommon to have to be produced in the course of applying for a job.

FACT: Indonesia has released records showing that at the age of 20, Obama traveled to Pakistan on an Indonesian Passport.

FACT: Until 1967, when a parent changed citizenship, their minor children's citizenship automatically followed that of the parents.

FACT: Obama's mama RENOUNCED her US citizenship and became an Indonesian citizen prior to 1967.

I hope and pray OBAMA IS A "Natural Born Citizen". The upheaval that is sure to ensue if he is not will be ugly. I BELIEVE OUR CONSTITUTION DOES MATTER, it terrifies me how many people on boards out there do not.

I have a question for you. Do your really want a president who is so secretive that he will not even be open about whether or not he can constitutionally serve? How can we ever trust him when he would rather hide the facts?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a question for you. Do your really want a president who is so secretive that he will not even be open about whether or not he can constitutionally serve? How can we ever trust him when he would rather hide the facts?

I agree with you, and we must make the case now for an investigation, prior to the election. It will be too difficult to get him removed from office after the fact..... or, we might end up with Bush for another four years.

Let's demand our Congress investigate these charges now !!!! We need a phone, fax and e mail blitz... This is extraordinarily important, especially since this guy plans to globalize the US and may very well have his own hidden agenda for doing so.

We need to kick this thing in gear. If there is any possibility whatsoever that a Presidential candidate is an illegal alien.... we must expose this !!!

This is the most important action we can take today..... insist on a congressional investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    We need to kick this thing in gear. If there is any possibility whatsoever that a Presidential candidate is an illegal alien.... we must expose this !!!

This is the most important action we can take today..... insist on a congressional investigation.
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I think last night on JPs interview, Berg stated that something would happen today, if not he was taking other action. He said to keep posted to:

http://www.obamacrimes.com/

for updates
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would like to see William or someone powerful place this subject on a main sticky. If there are any doubts as to his origin of birth, and he along with the DNC continue to hide information..... we MUST make this an issue before he is elected President.

As time continues to tick and he remains uncooperative, it appears he is not being truthful.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast