Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I want to see a video clip of Carlos Santana's comments about the Georgia Immigration Bill at the Braves game because I want to hear the fans booing him. I'm sure the liberal press is hiding that little gem.

"I am here to give voice to the invisible."
    Don't you mean criminal?

Well, I guess he is another one of Obama's immigration celebrity puppets. Was he also at the White House meeting with Eva Longoria or is he showing off to get an invite to the next party?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Carlos Santana slams immigration laws at Civil Rights Game

May 15, 2011
    USA Today

ATLANTA -- The stage on the infield grass for the pregames ceremonies at baseball's Civil Rights Game included actor Morgan Freeman and Hall of Famer Ernie Banks, but also the Grammy-award winning artist Carlos Santana, a fan of the Oakland Athletics.

Santana caused a stir in Turner Field on an appropriate day to be talking about social issues.

Santana was on stage to receive Major League Baseball's Beacon of Change award. He took the microphone and said Arizona and the city of Atlanta should be "ashamed" for passing immigration bills, that have been criticized widely as racially motivated.

Santana was booed by some fans in Turner Field.

Gov. Nathan Deal signed Georgia House Bill 87 on Friday. It will allow law enforcement officers to check the immigration status of some suspects and requires employers to check the immigration status of new hires.

Santana spoke with the media in the press box during the Phillies-Braves game and said there should be a boycott in Georgia by Latin workers.

"I would invite all Latin people to do nothing for about two weeks so you can see who really, really is running the economy," Santana said. "Who cleans the sheets? Who cleans the toilets? Who babysits?

"I am here to give voice to the invisible."

Commissioner Bud Selig was sitting on the field next to his close friend, former Milwaukee and Atlanta slugger Hank Aaron. Selig left in the middle of the Braves games with the Phillies and was not available for comment.

It was the fifth civil rights game and included television personality Al Roker as the master of ceremonies and former Dodger great, pitcher Don Newcombe and the Rev. Jesse Jackson.

"Most people at this point they are either afraid to really say what needs to be said, this is the United States the land of the free," Santana said. "If people want the immigration law to keep passing in every state then everybody should get out and just leave the American Indians here. This is about civil rights."

-- Ray Glier

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... hts-game/1
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I grew up listening to Santana on my local rock stations...but no more.

I wrote him a letter this morning telling him it is he that should be ashamed, and why.

Banned
    Carlos Santana: Passing Laws Against Illegal Immigrants is Shameful; Lionizing Murderous Scumbags Like Che, Not So Much Nick Gillespie | May 16, 2011

Rawk legend Carlos Santana was given a "Beacon of Change" award before an Atlanta Braves-Philadelphia Phillies baseball game this weekend as part of a civil rights celebration. Santana, who used to say that he was guided by a guardian angel named Metatron, lambasted Georgians and Arizonans for being anti-immigrant:

Santana took his turn at the podium on the field in a pre-game ceremony before the Braves-Phillies game to criticize the immigration bill just signed into law by Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal Friday.

“I represent the human race,â€

Banned
    CARLOS YOU GOT TO CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS BABY!!!!!

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Good one duckman!
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Very good.

illegals

Hey Santana, the illegal alien problem is caused by your illegal aliens. They enter our country illegally or overstay their visas. That is their problem. We do not have to solve their problem. Illegals must be deported. No amnesty Carlos Santana. By the way, Carlos, I do not like your music.

illegals

Hey Carlos Santana, the illegal alien problem is caused by your illegal aliens. They enter our country illegally or overstay their visas. That is their problem. It is not our problem. So illegals must be deported now. By the way, Carlos, I do not like your music.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Give a piece of your mind

fanmail@santana.com
    Do what I did. I wrote "I never heard of you before, but........" Has-beens just hate to be reminded that they are not famous anymore.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast