Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Tell me Mr. Sanata
    I love that you spelled his name wrong Nomas. Nice touch!!!

welcome aboard alinmiami
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

America is All about Immigrant Magic
    May 17, 2011

Statements by Carlos Santana supports need for federal action on immigration

Los Angeles – Musician Carlos Santana blasted anti-immigrant legislation passed in states such as Georgia and Arizona labeling them as “cruelâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Santana just lost all of my respect. He favors invaders of hispanic origin over the American people who made him what he is today.

Carlos Augusto Selva Santana

Born July 20, 1947 (age 63)

Autlán de Navarro, Jalisco

Mexico

It's only natural that he would favor illegal immigration. His biggest fan base is probably in his home country. Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I never liked his music any way.
    [b][i]He never got not one dime from me I do not buy anything Mexican and, thats the truth this old fart should be a shame of himself for sure. now all of the Hispanics in hollywood are all coming to the aid of their fellow countrey men/women, and I don't mean Americans either. this is what you get when you start giving citizenship to people just because they were born on American soil, or just granting citizenship to more Mexicans and Hispanics than any other race out there. what the hell is so special about these people and, he can't be lumpping African-Americans in with other groups that he thinks should leave the country. because, they did not come here on their own if he knows hie history. the jack ass BTW, I don't mean any disrespect to any one here when I made that comment. I'm just making the point that we did not immigrate here.

The civil rights movement of African Americans was just that, AMERICANS fighting for their rights. Civil rights do not apply to illegal aliens, even a fool can figure that one out.

They want to compare themselves to African Americans and say they are also fighting for civil rights in addition to comparing themselves to White Americans by saying that they are immigrants like our ancesters were. Neither could be further from the truth.

Where as the African American's ancesters came here unwillingly, my family were all among the first settlers and Indians. In other words, ALL of my family was here before this was even the US! All of the above has nothing to do with invading a country and leaching off of it! I am so tired of the illegals trying to make it sound as if their situation is the same as the Americans who are already here, whether it be the Black or White Americans.
    Yes, they do want to compare themselves to African-Americans but, there is no way they can do that. they have already high jacked the 14th amendment and now they want more. they really make me sick when they try to take our legacy of the civil rights era as well. its like they look down on us because of the color of our skin, all the while trying to gain citizenship by holding on to our coat tails. our struggle was not meant to serve them in any way shape or form and you are right, there where white settlers here along with the indians. these people have much to learn and, its too bad that our so called black leaders have joined them in their quest for something they are not entitled to.

Re: Carlos Santana

Quote Originally Posted by alinmiami
    Carlos, I just removed ALL your music from my iphone. You can leave this country of laws anytime you want and take your music with you.
    Way to go and , welcome to Alipac

I looked all over for his speech on video and I mean it's nowhere so far this is the closest I got! Click on the link!

http://www.google.com/#q=carlos+santana ... 340d494353
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HUH,They removed the video...........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Singer Carlos Santana uses baseball game to scold Georgia fo

When I read this article I was seeing red. I live in Arizona and watched when it was voted in Arizona. This law is very emportant because it gives the laws already on the books some teeth. I believe out police need a reminder that it is their jobs to arrest those who break the law. People seem to forget the word illegal in the words illegal immigrant. What they are doing is breaking the law. I doubt they would let a person who robbed a bank or if they broke into a house and not only took things but they also stole their peace of mind. I know this because the house I was living in was broke into twice. My father did not trust banks that much and had hidden $5000. I never felt so scared in my life. You see one of the times they broke in I was by myself. I could not stay there that not the police took me to a friends house. Now maybe these people commited their crimes because they were poor. Does the law look at them any differently? NO!!! Why should "illegal immigrants" get a break. If people die in the dessert it is tragic and I feel bad, not bad enough to say they should have done that. They made the choice to take their children, their wives, sometimes pregant wives (with babies that are called anchor babies) to cross the dessert. They go into this experience with eyes wide open. They know how many people die in the desert, pregnant women die in the dessert. They die of dehidration, they die for lack of water. And all the water put out in the desert will stop the dying. Adults who choose to come to this country should know what to do before they go out in the desert. They should know it impossible to carry enough water to get to their destination. They should have planned it out, if they had maybe they would not have tried. People say that these people are brave but I dissagree. They have come here for one thing and that thing is money. They don't want to become Americans like many immigrants who have come here, most legaly. Those people who came to Ellis Island when they came here had one dream and that was to become Americans. And when
    they did they were so proud. Some of these illegals comming through Nogales don't even want to learn English. That makes Americans looked on as biggots because they don't learn Spanish, some even loose jobs. The important thing to remember is this country has limits to how many immigrants they can allow into the country. I imagine every country does, included Mexico our closest neighbor. It is like this country is the good ship USA. This ship can take on so many people before it starts to sink. Well the ship is sinking and there allot of people who are just rearanging the deck chairs. There are many people in America who don't have their heads in the sand. They can see what is wrong with allowing so many people into the country. They feel sorry for people who die in the desert. But they also know how these illegal immigrants are doing harm to the country they love. My message is to those people who see the truth and those people who refuse to see the truth. In comes to one expresion.
    Where is your anger?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast