Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why is it that all of these people (Latinos) think its alright for these illegal aliens to be in this country when it is against the law for them to be here Illegally also, why do they think its alright for our laws to be disrespected by Illegal Mexicans "WE HAVE A RIGHT TO HAVE OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS ENFORCED JUST AS EVERY OTHER COUNTRY (MEXICO) DOES I'm sick of these people thinking that these Illegals have a right to be here Illegally and that its wrong for the states to take action since the no good government of the U.S. won't do their job. if he don't like it then he can leave

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I never liked his music any way.
    He never got not one dime from me I do not buy anything Mexican and, thats the truth this old fart should be a shame of himself for sure. now all of the Hispanics in hollywood are all coming to the aid of their fellow countrey men/women, and I don't mean Americans either. this is what you get when you start giving citizenship to people just because they were born on American soil, or just granting citizenship to more Mexicans and Hispanics than any other race out there. what the hell is so special about these people and, he can't be lumpping African-Americans in with other groups that he thinks should leave the country. because, they did not come here on their own if he knows hie history. the jack ass BTW, I don't mean any disrespect to any one here when I made that comment. I'm just making the point that we did not immigrate here.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    "This law is not correct. It's a cruel law, actually," Santana said in an impromptu news conference after the ceremony. "This is about fear. Stop shucking and jiving. People are afraid we're going to steal your job. No we aren't. You're not going to change sheets and clean toilets."
    Added Santana: "This is the United States. This is the land of the free. If people want the immigration laws to keep passing, then everybody should get out and leave the American Indians here."
    What a silly old fool this has been is. As a matter of fact I HAVE changed sheets and cleaned toilets when I was a housekeeper at a local hotel in my younger years. You can bet I'd do it again if I needed a job!
    Thank you, and who in the hell do they think did these things before they came here illegally and took jobs that Americans were doing long before they stole their way into this country I've washed dishes, cleaned crap off of old people and I have also flipped my share of burgers. the only thing I'v never done is make Tacos and, I don't care to do so either. these people need to shut the hell up

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    The Grammy-winning musician said he was representing immigrants before adding: "The people of Arizona, and the people of Atlanta, Georgia, you should be ashamed of yourselves."
    here we go again with the word "immigrants" we are not talking about immigrants. We are talking about illegal alien invaders
    They know that but they are just thinking we are not going to make a distinction between the words, immigration and, illegal immigration. they are also so damn dumb to the point that they actually think their illegal brothers and sisters have a right to be here. we all know just how uneducated these people are

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Is this what we've come to?! Ungrateful people who have made it rich from the American dream who then go on to denigrate the very country and people who provided them this opportunity????

Carlos Santana, the welcome mat is no longer out for people like you who use their soapbox to promote an agenda of lawlessness and ignorance!!!

GET THE HELL OUT!!!!
    Well done TexasBorn, well done they are all ungrateful if you ask me. and, if they think these laws are so unfair, then I suggest they take a look at Mexico's laws that are actually enforced. but, they don't want our laws enforced because, they want their peasants to be able to come and go as they please in this country. they want our laws changed just to suit them (Mexico) and, we the people have had enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingBackSoCal
    Give a piece of your mind

fanmail@santana.com
    Do what I did. I wrote "I never heard of you before, but........" Has-beens just hate to be reminded that they are not famous anymore.
    Thanks for the idea Patty! Here's what I sent:

Never heard of you before, but you can bet I'll never waste a dime or a minute on your music!

Tell me Mr. Sanata, before you became "famous" did YOU ever change a sheet? Did YOU ever clean a toilet? I did! I worked my way through University as a maid in a hotel, it paid a decent wage for a "college kid". Now OUR college kids can't even find a job! Chances are one of THEIR parents lost a job due to your beloved illegal invaders!

You did a HUGE disservice to ALL unemployed or under-employed Americans. WE are expected to obey the laws, PLEASE explain to me why your beloved illegals should be excused.

You make excuses for them by saying that Immigration is broken. So explain to me why these people pay THOUSANDS of dollars to coyotes to bring them across instead of applying those funds to doing it LEGALLY?

The fact is that these people are a HUGE drain on Social Services which LEGAL tax payers fund. Before you utter the famous excuse "illegals pay taxes too", think about it. Sales taxes cover MAYBE 1% of the benefits they receive. It's a PROVEN fact 70% of illegals are on one form of welfare or another.

I'm sure you live behind walls in some type of gated community. You probably travel with body guards. You are probably also chauffeured everywhere you go. With this type of lifestyle you are shielded from what we "average" Americans are exposed to every day, but that's okay with you I suppose.

So tell me, if you went through "legal" immigration why do you believe we should welcome invaders we know NOTHING about? They could be carrying deadly diseases, they could be murderers running from the law in THEIR country; by granting them shamnesty we would never know. Would YOU throw open the gates to YOUR community? If not then YOU are the hypocrite here! Before you tell US we are wrong for wanting our laws enforced you should be throwing open your gates, you should be welcoming them into YOUR OWN home and most of all you should be putting YOUR money on the line!

Totally Disgusted,

Banned
    Could not resist just had to send him e-mail cant post on here what i said because it would be mod.edit.Lets just say i wasnt nice about it.I even told him if hes in concert and beer bottels come a flying at him he was the one that asked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    I never liked his music any way.
    He never got not one dime from me I do not buy anything Mexican and, thats the truth this old fart should be a shame of himself for sure. now all of the Hispanics in hollywood are all coming to the aid of their fellow countrey men/women, and I don't mean Americans either. this is what you get when you start giving citizenship to people just because they were born on American soil, or just granting citizenship to more Mexicans and Hispanics than any other race out there. what the hell is so special about these people and, he can't be lumpping African-Americans in with other groups that he thinks should leave the country. because, they did not come here on their own if he knows hie history. the jack ass BTW, I don't mean any disrespect to any one here when I made that comment. I'm just making the point that we did not immigrate here.
    The civil rights movement of African Americans was just that, AMERICANS fighting for their rights. Civil rights do not apply to illegal aliens, even a fool can figure that one out.

They want to compare themselves to African Americans and say they are also fighting for civil rights in addition to comparing themselves to White Americans by saying that they are immigrants like our ancesters were. Neither could be further from the truth.

Where as the African American's ancesters came here unwillingly, my family were all among the first settlers and Indians. In other words, ALL of my family was here before this was even the US! All of the above has nothing to do with invading a country and leaching off of it! I am so tired of the illegals trying to make it sound as if their situation is the same as the Americans who are already here, whether it be the Black or White Americans.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Ha! Does he think that because most Latin American Hispanics look somewhat indigneous that that pardons them in that they, too are not the original peoples here in the Americas? Latin American culture is closer to the Spaniards in Spain than the indigenous, along with the language, and many oppress the remaining peoples left in Latin America who prefer to label themselves by the indigenous label alone and speak the ancient languages of their ancestors and follow the old cultures. Doesn't Carlos realize he and his people, too must get out and go back to Spain if the rest of us have to go back to Europe, Africa, Asia and all the other countries we came from? Hypocrisy!!!

Carlos Santana

Carlos, I just removed ALL your music from my iphone. You can leave this country of laws anytime you want and take your music with you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast