Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is so amusing about this incident is that the Head of DHS, Janet Napolitano, was recently bragging that DHS would start "going after" management personnel who knowingly employs illegal aliens. Perhaps this is what motivated Overhill to jettison their illegal workers. Now, at least theoretically, Napolitano can no longer prosecute Overhill management for employing illegals, because there aren't any more.

Whether or not this was Napolitano's original intention, it was absolutely brilliant.

I wonder what Mexico would be like if these people would put even half the energy and resources into protesting in their own country. Instead, it's demand, demand, demand of the U.S. government and taxpayer.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    I wonder what Mexico would be like if these people would put even half the energy and resources into protesting in their own country.
    ReggieMay, I was thinking of the exactly same thing when I saw that new tunnel this week.

I’m continuously amazed by the audacity of criminal, illegal alien, invaders who demand we change to accommodate them. These people got fired for having bogus SSN’s and they had time to correct the problem. Because they were unable/unwilling to, then the company must be racist. Pay no attention to the fact that other Latinos were able to keep their jobs.

As I’ve said before, the word racist has lost its importance for me. Now when I hear it being used, I automatically think the one saying it must be grabbing at straws. I have to be really convinced to believe the charge. If a word is used falsely so much, it loses its true meaning.

Welcome Nysewander!

http://blogs.chron.com/immigration/arch ... _raid.html

this story seems to be going national

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Come on now... How did you omit this?

No Drama Left Behind

Kevin Vasquez, 4, joins his mother among the recently fired workers at a rally in front of Overhill Farms in Vernon.

No interpretation needed!!!

Dixie

Look at that little boy's eyes........what do you see?

See his little fist all balled up?

Does "hatred" come to mind?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Come on now... How did you omit this?

No Drama Left Behind

Kevin Vasquez, 4, joins his mother among the recently fired workers at a rally in front of Overhill Farms in Vernon.

No interpretation needed!!!

Dixie

Look at that little boy's eyes........what do you see?

See his little fist all balled up?

Does "hatred" come to mind?
    [b]Maybe he can also hear “Anchors Awayâ€

ChiWatcher wrote:
    As I’ve said before, the word racist has lost its importance for me. Now when I hear it being used, I automatically think the one saying it must be grabbing at straws. I have to be really convinced to believe the charge. If a word is used falsely so much, it loses its true meaning.
    Exactly. When it comes to the illegal invasion issue, the definition of "racist" is "one who is winning the argument".

So the only tactic the illegal invaders have is to try to silence them.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    ChiWatcher wrote:
    Exactly. When it comes to the illegal invasion issue, the definition of "racist" is "one who is winning the argument".

So the only tactic the illegal invaders have is to try to silence them.
    Personally, I believe the illegals are supremist. They believe they're so much better than everyone else. That's why they deserve to have everything handed to them while the inferior American citizens work to provide it.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Our politicians have made these people so brazen you just mark my words...when they can not get jobs in the U.S. anymore, they are going to start protesting and rioting in the streets,
    I sure wish they would hurry with their big protests and riots during this time of 15% unemployment, it would certainly help our cause.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    So I guess the American citizens should feel sorry for these criminal invaders because they stole social security numbers, got caught, and now lost their jobs (also stolen from Americans)?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast