Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    ChiWatcher wrote:
    As I’ve said before, the word racist has lost its importance for me. Now when I hear it being used, I automatically think the one saying it must be grabbing at straws. I have to be really convinced to believe the charge. If a word is used falsely so much, it loses its true meaning.
    Exactly. When it comes to the illegal invasion issue, the definition of "racist" is "one who is winning the argument".

So the only tactic the illegal invaders have is to try to silence them.
    Personally, I believe the illegals are supremist. They believe they're so much better than everyone else. That's why they deserve to have everything handed to them while the inferior American citizens work to provide it.
    For a LACK of defensible arguments the Pro-ILLEGAL Elitists, Elitist Politicians, Elitist Political Contributors, ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS, and other Special Interest Groups benefiting from the ILLEGALS always fall back on name calling, attacking anyone who disagrees attempting to label them as racists.

The union mentioned in the article probably paid for the signs.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Any new updates on this story?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, the article states that most of those 200+ jobs have been filled.
    I would love a follow up, interviewing those American citizens/legal residents who now have jobs.
    How much were THEY hurting before these jobs became available?
    How much were THEIR children suffering because they were living on welfare or unemployment?
    Did THEY have trouble making rent, mortgage or car payments before these 200+ jobs previously held by illegals falsely claiming U.S. citizenship or legal residence opened up?
    Most importantly, are these formerly unemployed people happy and relieved that they can support themselves/their family again?
    I care more about that untold part of the story than I do about the SOB stories of illegals.
    It's only fair to tell both sides of the story, but reporters never seem to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph
    Well, the article states that most of those 200+ jobs have been filled.
    I would love a follow up, interviewing those American citizens/legal residents who now have jobs.
    How much were THEY hurting before these jobs became available?
    How much were THEIR children suffering because they were living on welfare or unemployment?
    Did THEY have trouble making rent, mortgage or car payments before these 200+ jobs previously held by illegals falsely claiming U.S. citizenship or legal residence opened up?
    Most importantly, are these formerly unemployed people happy and relieved that they can support themselves/their family again?
    I care more about that untold part of the story than I do about the SOB stories of illegals.
    It's only fair to tell both sides of the story, but reporters never seem to do this.
    I would also like to know the reception they received from the remaining ILLEGALS and Anchors at the site not to mention the "confused about our immigration laws" company management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456